True Blood

We'll Meet Again

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 01, 2012 on HBO

• Just horrible

4.5
    I'm starting to feel really bad because I actually used to love this show, sure it had it's flaws but it was entertaining and good. Usually by this episode, things have actually happened but it seems that we're still stuck in dullsville. Everything is just so boring, done in such a cheesy way and just plain terrible.

- Pam keeps being the best thing of the season. Between her relationship with Eric and Pam, she completely shines in this crap of a season. I loved her scene with Eric, it was heartfelt and cute. Her relationship with Eric and the whole maker aspect of the show continue as great developments in the show.

- Tara please stop with the bitching! I really thought that turning her into a vampire might help, but it seems she's just the same old annoying Tara. Why does she constantly keep blaming others of her s**t?

- The car scene was really poor, I mean the special effects were as laughably bad as the Ringer boat scene and that's saying something.

- Alcide meeting Debbie's parents.... wow that was just bad! It was cringe worthy: I mean the acting and the whole Lifetime movie of the week feel.

- They killed the annoying kid! Thank you! God he was so annoying.... can we get Christopher Meloni to do the same with Henry from OUAT?

- The whole Authority thing continues to bore me.... are we ever going to get to Russell? Why are they dragging this so much, are we even supposed to care by this point?

- Oh great they brought the fairies back... and I thought it couldn't get worse.