True Jackson, VP Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Thoughts on "Mystery in Peru" (series finale)

Just_Jos

[1]Aug 20, 2011
    • level: 11

I REALLY LOVE it, GREAT way to end the show. A lot of funny, wacky moments was the show's signature and it worked well in the finale. Seeing True close her office door with the sign "True Jackson: President" brought a good feeling to me. I'm REALLY going to miss this show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SaintJolee

[2]Aug 21, 2011
    • level: 2

I love the show and I'm gonna miss it alot as well but I was disappointed with the finale. It was stupid to me. I didn't get Amanda's wedding storyline and a few other things that were thrown in. But I was pleased that True became president and her and Jimmy ended together. I just wished they went out better than this.

Just_Jos

[3]Aug 21, 2011

SaintJolee wrote:

I love the show and I'm gonna miss it alot as well but I was disappointed with the finale. It was stupid to me. I didn't get Amanda's wedding storyline and a few other things that were thrown in. But I was pleased that True became president and her and Jimmy ended together. I just wished they went out better than this.

I liked the Amanda's wedding storyline, what threw that off was her playing baseball against "The Striker" also all of the sudden she doesn't get married anymore because she turned into a little girl falling in the fountain of youth, LOL. That was just weird, but I guess that's just the sillyness of the show. Other than that the finale was pretty solid to me.

stui8

[4]Aug 21, 2011
    • level: 30

I liked it too and am sad to see it go.

SabrinaColema

[5]Aug 21, 2011
    • level: 9

Well, I loved the series so much, but the finale, well, not so much. A lot of parts didn't make sense to me :/ But I will miss the series! I really wish Nickelodeon at least acted like they knew the series still EXISTED.

ultimatekey

[6]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 22
    It was good way to end the show. But at the end, what happen to the adult workers at Mad Styles? Did, True fire them all? Now it is just a bunch of teenagers working there. What happened to Oscar, Ella in Accounting, and Hippert? Well, True gave Kopelman back his job. So now, Mad Styles is a business by teenagers. That is a good message saying that Kids and Teenagers can make a difference. And Amanda is now a kid again? That was weird. And I think she is still married to that Brock guy even though she is a kid or a teenager. Either that or the marriage ceremony was not complete, but I could have sworn it was. But still, it would be weird. At least she still works at Mad Styles as a teenager. I thought Amanda marrying someone like Brock was weird, but whatever. By that, I mean by the way he acts.

pscf3

[7]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 16
    I thought it was pretty good I really HATED that Amanda turned into a kid and didnt marry the guy (even though he WAS a doosh.)

CliffordGriff

[8]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 4

Why has this show been cancelled but nick continues to produce spongebob?

Just_Jos

[9]Jan 18, 2012

CliffordGriff wrote:

Why has this show been cancelled but nick continues to produce spongebob?

"SpongeBob" is still popular, "TJVP" wasn't really.