True Jackson, VP Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

What do you think of this new Nick show?

What do you think of this show?

Count_Dracula08

[1]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 6

Here you can give your opinions of how well or bad you think this show is, and how long do you think it will surivive running on Nick.

I for one like this show, I wonder what new events will occur in the next episode! What do you think of the actors? And will new interesting characters be introduced in future episodes?

Bonus feature: If there was a funny and great actor, who do you think was the funniest and the best?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cocobean12

[2]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    I watched the first episode yesterday and I actually it's gonna be a saving grace for Nick. Their humor was pretty wacky and funny and the ability to mix humor with a clear message, one word: perfecto!

Chewster17

[3]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 13
    cocobean12 wrote:
    I watched the first episode yesterday and I actually it's gonna be a saving grace for Nick. Their humor was pretty wacky and funny and the ability to mix humor with a clear message, one word: perfecto!
    I completly agree!

IHeartSB

[4]Nov 10, 2008
    Although I already gave my opinion on another forum I have one more observation about this show. It looks too Disney Channel to me. I think of it kind of in the same vain as "That's so Raven" or "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." I think that if Nick were to pull the plug on the show the Disney Channel should pick it up because it would do really well there. It is kind of like how Nick dropped the ball on the Canadian show "6teen" and Cartoon Network picked it up and it is doing pretty well.

iCarly317

[5]Nov 10, 2008
    IHeartSB wrote:
    Although I already gave my opinion on another forum I have one more observation about this show. It looks too Disney Channel to me. I think of it kind of in the same vain as "That's so Raven" or "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." I think that if Nick were to pull the plug on the show the Disney Channel should pick it up because it would do really well there. It is kind of like how Nick dropped the ball on the Canadian show "6teen" and Cartoon Network picked it up and it is doing pretty well.
    I'll kinda agree with you there. I think it has a lot of light hearted humor, kinda like Wizards. A lot of main problems focused on the main character, and her friends to back her up in any situation.

Animegirlx

[6]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    I like it a lot! It definley belongs on TEEnick, and I think it will succeed in the future!

dylan-luver

[7]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    i liked it when i watched in on demand the morning before it played, and i liked it, but the second time i watched it, i didn't like it much. so far if i see it once it would be good. but i can't watch it when the play it again.

MoonMarvel

[8]Nov 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    TERRIBLE! It may get better in the future but the first 2 episodes have been total garbage. There is a hint of potential but it needs MAJOR work. Their displaying of corporate life is unrealistic. May not last 1 year.

shasha2417

[9]Nov 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    I love this show! It is really good and funny. It is one of my new personal favorites.

b_natrl88

[10]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 3

I think this show will last on Nick. It is much better than "Just Jordan" by far. Of course the show seems sorta corny at times, but I predict that will change by the next season, because almost every show is like that. So to make a long story short...I really really like this show and the theme song is AMAZING!!!

Kauaimon

[11]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 16
    I haven't watched all the episodes. But the few I've watched where pretty good, actully. I think this show is going to be great :3

escritora84

[12]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 9
    It shows a lot of promise, but it seems way too corny and forced to me. It hasn't grabbed m yet. I think once the characters get in their groove, this show might be okay. We'll see....

SouthieGangsta1

[13]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 4

escritora84 wrote:
    It shows a lot of promise, but it seems way too corny and forced to me. It hasn't grabbed m yet. I think once the characters get in their groove, this show might be okay. We'll see....

I think it's okay. Is the actress that plays LuLu asain?

Tellaphone

[14]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 8
    I have watched each episode when ever I wanted.And sometimes I think and feel that this comedey is better then iCarly. im kind of a fan of both shows but anyways. This show's ratings are getting higher and I guess that more people are liking it.

dava203

[15]Dec 27, 2008
    • level: 14
    I have watched every episode so far and CANT wait for MORE

BradvsSheldon

[16]Jan 1, 2009
    • level: 31

I love this show. I have every episode on my computer that has aired thus far, and have seen True Takes Iceland already because it's on Comcast's onDemand lineup, and, honestly, I've watched every episode at least 4 times each! I'm to the point where I'm anticipating episodes for this show more than iCarly.

@MoonMarvel

It doesn't show corporate life in a realistic way? Uh...have you ever worked in a professional business setting? And if so, at what level? Because, for the majority of people who do this everyday, it is SO high school! There are the gossipers, the cliques, the evil witches, the looney executives, the favoritism, the not so favoritism (poor, Kopelman), the deadlines, the goofing off when one should be working, and so on. Heck, Amanda even gives True and Lulu busy work to keep them out of her hair. That is EXACTLY how it is. This show comes pretty darn close to real life without making it a snooze fest for its targeted audience.

Edited on 01/01/2009 10:28am

iCarly317

[17]Jan 2, 2009
    I do have to admit that Nick has done a great job with expressing real life situations in a workplace like that without it being boring at all. Its a show that can teach you a lot on how to look at things in the real world and that's one reason why I like this show.

primallynx

[18]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    I like the show. Pretty funny and I'm a fan of Greg Proops from Who's line is it anyway.

iCarly317

[19]Jan 6, 2009
    primallynx wrote:
    I like the show. Pretty funny and I'm a fan of Greg Proops from Who's line is it anyway.
    I knew he looked familiar! I couldn't figure out where I seen him before though!

tvaddict_10

[20]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 59
    The show is hilarious and Keke Palmer is great. The actors that play Ryan and Lulu are pretty funny as well. Nick is doing great lately.