True Jackson, VP

Mystery In Peru, Part 1

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Aug 20, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• Excellent series finale to one of the best shows that I have ever seen on Nickelodeon :) Good-bye True Jackson VP, I will miss you very much :(

This review is for both Part 1 and Part 2 of the 1-hour series finale "Mystery in Peru". The series finale finally airs on Nickelodeon and premieres right after the NEW Big Time Rush episode "Big Time Wedding". Oh my gosh, why did this show have to end? Why can't "iCarly" be canceled instead? iCarly doesn't even bring me ten times the laughs that this show always brings me. I rarely see a bad episode of this show and most of the episodes especially in Season 2 have been very strong with excellent characters, hilarious and wacky plots, and the whole premise is just amazing. This show is ending because people are being harsh on this show and saying how terrible this show is. In my opinion, this show isn't terrible at all and it's one of the best Nickelodeon shows I've seen on Nickelodeon. The whole mystery thing in this episode was pretty interesting and it was cool that True found the red jewel which was stolen by Roberto the security guard. Roberto (a.k.a. TJ) gave the red jewel to some little kid named "Mr. Big". Brock was good in this series finale. It was also good to see Mikey J and it was sad how he told Lulu that he was moving to Norway because his dad got a job there. The good thing was that Mikey J isn't moving to Norway and gets to stay with Lulu. Mr. Madigan's part in this episode was funny. It was hilarious when Mr. Madigan made Kopelman jump out of the airplane in the parachute and then Kopelman is holding on to the airplane wing and let go. Towards the end of the episode, we get a sweet heartfelt moment between the couples such as when Mikey J and Lulu shared their first kiss, True and Jimmy hugging, and Ryan and Kelsey hugging. Also, Mr. Madigan is going to retire from "Mad Style" and puts True in charge of running the company where she is now the "President" of Mad Style. True running Mad Style and being the "President" plus making changes to it was good. The very end with True letting Kopelman work at Mad Style was nice. Overall, an excellent series finale of "True Jackson VP" where it brought us some good laughs and some heartfelt moments... you will definitely be missed "True Jackson VP"... people may be hating on you because they don't know how to get a good laugh with a well written story but remember that you will never be forgotten. I am very sad to say "Good-bye True Jackson", you'll always be missed by me and will be never forgotten. 10/10