True Jackson, VP

Pajama Party

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Apr 03, 2010 on Nickelodeon

6.9
  • Awesome episode! (This review contains spoilers)

The plot: True is having a slumber party with her friends Lulu, Shelly, and Kelsi. Jimmy accidentally gives Lulu's invitation to Amanda, so she goes to Trues party. Meanwhile, Ryan and Jimmy go see a movie, and they meet a a professional wrestler, and he takes Ryan and Jimmy to a movie set and a hockey rink. Meanwhile at True's party, Amanda shows up. So they talk about weird dreams they had when they were asleep, and Lulu gets upset with Shelly's dream where she went on a date with Lulu's boyfriend. Later, True challenges Amanda to play a board game, and everyone discovers how competitive they are. Lulu finally forgives Shelly about her dream later on. Later on, Ryan found out that his "best night ever" was all a dream.
    --------------
    This episode was flawless! It was an awesome episode. I have two highlights of why it's great. 1) Ava Allan was perfect for playing Amanda when she was a child. I love how she acted! 2) The prank call thing was hilarious. Amanda dials Kopelman's number, and True was too scared to prank call, so she tosses the phone to Shelly, so Shelly says in an evil voice, "I am in your closet...", and Kopelman gets scared and turns his head to his closet, and all night, he stared at his closet, and then he's still looking at his closet in the morning because he's so scared. I highly recommend this episode!