True Jackson, VP

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

JusticeLeaguer

True Jackson, VP Fan Reviews (58)

6.2
  • I like Keke Palmer way more than her show, just to give you an FYI.

Eh, the show was okay.
  • Boing Show

So Boring no entertaining at all.
  • False Jackoff, VP

Boring. Just BORING.
  • needs to come back

i dont care on what people thought or still thinks about this show. i sure loved it. this show is nothing to impress you or anything is just something to entertain you and just have a laugh. it needs to air again and make more seasons. the 1st time i watched it i was hooked. i would wait til the new episode came on and i would record it. my fav character was ryan. he is funny and just himself as the character. this show is not to show u how it is in real life. this show is WAY better than that ICarly show. those of you who have not seen it all the way through or just judge it w/o even seeing it. then u have no room to talk before u see it through. Just give this show a chance its like other shows. like futurama, south park whats the purpose of those so dont be judging this show cuz there are pretty much worse shows out there that there.
  • Borring :yanwn:

Yawn this show is sooooo boring it will put you asleep 4/10 poor.
  • True Jackson VP 7.0 Good

In the beginning of the series, it was funny & cool. Like sure the show isnt that realistic but its stilll good. If i had to pick a favorite character, I would pick Ryan. Ryan doesnt work at Mad Style but he hangs around there alot which wouldnt happen in real life. But do realize haters of this show tht nobody said it was actually real! Its a tv show people!!! Tv shows are here to entertain!!! And if ur not satisfied then who cares!!! Stop wasting ur time!!! Geesh!!!
  • It's not how you work in the corporation.

This sitcom, always includes some goofing around in an clothing work and they call it as work. Is that possible in real life? No, you'll get fired! It's humor sucks, it's like a schizophrenic girl in an annoying way, (True) plus, they can't give a good joke.
  • Give the show a chance. It's surprisingly funny and a joy to watch. Keke Palmer truly shines as the lead and the supporting characters are also extremely entertaining.

Even in the short amount of time that the show has been on the air, I've really grown to like it. It's definitely a lot funnier than I thought it would be. There's a lot of slap-stick comedy which I think is different for a Nickelodeon show. The episodes get better as time goes on and it really is entertaining. I will say that the plot isn't exactly original or very well explained in the pilot but it really doesn't matter. What the show does manage to do, however, is take the viewers on an interesting experience that's funny and worth a watch.
  • My Review of True Jackson VP

I loved it, it was one of my favorite shows, and everyone in my family saw me watching it so much they started to get to know all the characters. I just somehow got addicted to it. I think Keke Palmer is beautiful and she's super talented, and I'm glad she's getting back into the acting business with all the movies starring Keke, like "Rags" and much more that I forgot the names of. I think Ashley Argota, who played Lulu on True Jackson VP, should get back into the acting business. I just recently saw her on the summer TV show, "Figure it Out" and she still looks the same, fun, bubbly, and gorgeous, and she has the same voice, so she should get back into movies or in a TV show again, I miss not seeing her around anymore on TV. True Jackson VP is a great show to watch, and I still watch the reruns every time I can. :)
  • Awesome!

This is one of my favorite tv show! It teaches kids anything is possible. Reach for the highest in life!
  • Why is this still on the air?

Just when you thought Teen Nick couldn't get any worse, make way for True Jackson, VP to prove everyone wrong. The show centers around a young girl named True, and she has been hired to be the vice president of a fashion company's youth clothing line. She spends most of her time though just goofing off with her friends Lulu and Ryan and gets into trouble a lot. True is an annoying person. She complains about her family behind their back, goes after a guy she thinks is "the one", or wanting to leave the industry. What's even weirder is the fact that True seems to not care about the fashion company she works at and would hang out with her friends more than work. Isn't it though a girls dream to work at a fashion industry and one day become president? True works at apparently the best fashion industry in the show and she really doesn't want to work there? Where's the logic in that? That would be like if a comic book guy worked at either DC or Marvel and just go read the comic books instead of working there. It just makes no sense. Ryan and Lulu have to be some of the weirdest friends ever on a Teen Nick show. Ryan is very immature and is always making either wisecracks or fart jokes every 10 to 15 seconds. Lulu always seems to be hyper and not in the good way. She keeps going on and on about wither boys or rainbows. Someone should send her to a mental institution and isolated. The plots themselves are boring and uninspired. They usually revolve around True wanting to leave, trying to get a piece of clothing together before a deadline and having to deal with her insane friends, or goggling over a boy. Then there is the infamous laugh track in this show. Every 5 to 10 seconds, that track goes off and thinks that something that isn't funny, is funny. This show is just begging for everyone to laugh at its poor attempts at humor, but there is not a single laugh in this show at all. The acting is just too over the top, and not in a good way. All the adults act like kids and True and her friends act like they are toddlers. There is just no passion at all, and it was sad to see how KeKe Palmer's acting was wasted. I saw KeKe in Akeelah and the Bee and some other movies she was in, and she did a solid job acting. In this show though, it appears as if she has been forced to lose her solid acting skills and do amateurish acting its a shame. This show is almost there with iCarly as the worse Teen Nick show ever made. The only difference between that show and this one is that this show is not mean spirited, but it's very close. The plots are boring,, the acting is wooden, the characters are cardboard devices, and there is no humor. KeKe needs to just tell Nick she no longer wants to do this show and break the contract, or see her career go down.
  • Come on people!!! Stop overexaggerating... this show isn't even close to being terrible. I think it's even better than "iCarly".

I don't know why so many people hate this show so much and don't think is funny. In my opinon, this show is WAY funnier than "iCarly". I bet some people are calling this show terrible without even giving it a chance. I hope this show lasts a long time. It's a hilarious show and it's definately a show for the family to enjoy. No overrused jokes like "iCarly" and no bad influences on kids like "iCarly". I can't believe alot of people don't find this show hilarious. This show is outrageously hilarious and it makes me laugh so freakin' hard. The jokes are well done, the characters are good, and the episodes are always staying strong. Amanda is kind of unlikeable but I hated her in Season 1 because she tried to get rid of True. By Season 2, Amanda doesn't even attempt to get rid of True so I'm starting to like her a little more. Ryan is hilarious in this show. I also think Lulu is a loyal character and is funny. Kopelman's cameo appearances in every episode of "True Jackson VP" is always hilarious. I love Keke Palmer and she is such a beautiful actress and I'm happy that she has her own sitcom on Nick because she is also funny. "True Jackson VP" is a hilarious loyal fun show to watch on Nick and it's a show that will make the whole family laugh. If you called this show terrible without giving it a chance then quit it and actually watch this show before you say something negative about it. I hope this show lasts for a long time and it starts to get more viewers. This show is a hundred times funnier than "iCarly". Overall, a perfect show to air on Nick and I would suggest that you give this show a chance and I hope that Nick airs the reruns more than they air the reruns for "iCarly". 10/10
  • okay main character, but horrible acting co-stars and boring plots. Reminds me of A.N.T farm.

3.5
    Keke Palmer is a good actress, but shouldn't do comedy. She should stick to drama acting. The other characters are just plain annoying and horrible. It seems like another show that tried to be like That's So Raven, but failed.I haven't even seen it on the TV guide recently, is it finally cancelled?
  • Teen Nick is really beginning to disappoint me.

2.5
    (Before you read on, just note that this is my opinion and is meant to come as no offence to anyone who likes this show.) Personally, I think this show is terrible. For one thing, everyone, even the adults, act so immature. I was shocked when I found out True and her friends were fifteen. They look it, yes, but do they act it? Not at all! If you ask me, they act like they're eleven. As for True's fellow workmates who are supposed to be adults, they act as though they're around fourteen or so, maybe a little older. I hate Amanda the most because she needs to grow up and stop acting like a teenager who thinks that the world revolves around her and anything she says goes. True's boss-I can't remember his name-doesn't deserve to be the president; he's immature and not logical when it comes to making decision. Why in the world would he hire a teenage girl, a TEENAGE girl who has never worked for him in the past, to all of a sudden be a VP? It doesn't matter how amazing her drawings her; someone becomes a VP when they work for it. Whereas all True had to do was making some cool fashion designs, and automatically she's the VP of a huge style company! Reality is far from like that. Plus, they make being a VP seem so easy when in reality, it's nothing like that! I also hate how they excuse her from everything because she's "just a fifteen-year-old girl." Exactly! A fifteen-year-old should not have a big job, let alone being the vice president of a company! Not only that but the acting is appallingly terrible, except for Greg Proops who used to be a wonderfully hilarious comedian. The other actors and actresses need to go back to acting school for a few years, and then return to this show. The acting improved as the episodes went on, but it's still pretty brutal. Teenagers can act, but the ones on this show cannot. The jokes are also incredibly lame and un-funny. Watching an episode of True Jackson, I was waiting for a funny joke to come in, but never got it. I was actually dozing off a few times during this show, which proves how "hilarious" it is. Sigh. All in all, this is one show that I definitely don't like to watch, and probably never will again.
  • Just like Cory in the House, this show bit.

What show is this? The show drove me crazy, with the shopping and the...well, you know. Other reviewers and reviewees have said it...

When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through.

I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to late at night when I can't sleep, someone who feels comfortable around my family, someone to comfort me when I'm scared, to hold me when I'm sad, someone who doesn't need to say that he loves me for me to know its true.

Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you with that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree? Those are songs that are the soundtrack of our lives... the ones that bring back childhood memories, best friends, first love, first heartbreak... the memories.

Why did I break up with him? Well ,it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. That's why I did it, he needs to understand that.

I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left.

I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, dont second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.

All our lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us too.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The square pegs in round holes. The ones who see things differently. They aren't fond of rules, and they have no respect for status quota. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the one thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward and while some see crazy ones - we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that can change the world, are the ones that do.

You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

Everything that ever caused a tear to trickle down my cheek, I run away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I don't know what to do. I just know that pain I felt so long ago, it's hurting ten time more.

It's the loneliest feeling in the world - to find yourself standing up when everyone else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say "what's the matter with her?" I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away.

You start life with a clean slate. Then you begin to make your mark. You face decisions, make choices. You keep moving forward. But sooner or later there comes a time where you look back over where you have been... and wonder who you really are.
  • True Jackson VP

A very underrated show that more people really should be watching. At this point, it has the potential to be better than Nickelodeon's successor, iCarly. Both shows are great but I don't see why iCarly gets way better ratings than this show, it's all about the same kind of comedy.

Only this show is more original, over the top... yes, but original. I think people are judging this show way too unfairly. It's got dynamic plots, great friendships, and hilarious scenes. Watch this show, you won't be disappointed, if you like iCarly, you will probably like this show and it's probably better than the usual rubbish they show on Nickelodeon like Big Time Rush and The Troop that need to be axed immediately, this show deserves a chance.
  • Wow....really good show...

Well I was worried that this show would be some terrible trashy thing for girls, and I was worried I would have to start disliking Keke Palmer, but I was wrong. This is a great show for everyone, complete with the world's best theme tune. This show is abhout True Jackson, a 15-year-old high school girl who loves fashion. She gets hired to be the Vice President of a billion dollar fashion company, and this show is about all the adventures she and her 2 best friends get up to. Although it can be rather feminine at parts, it's a great show, and some of the stuff True designs and wears is really nice! :P

A-
    9/10.

I have a feeling this show will be successful.
  • You can't expect much from Nick nowadays right?

I dont know. I find this show much better than iCarly. More mature jokes than them, less obnoxious. It has more class and very entertaining. I think this show could be more successful if Nickelodeon promotes it well, like seriously. But anyway, the plot. Quite interesting. Some plots are recycled from other shows but it's still okay.

The acting. Very nice. I love every casts. They perform their roles so well. So kudos for that.

Humour. Pretty dry and lame sometimes. But it can be very funny. They aren't trying TOO hard to be funny.

But seriously, this show isnt that bad. Give it a try, a few episode. It's really NOT THAT BAD
  • Booooringgggg.

Why Nickelodeon? Why did you make this show? In my mind, this show is horrible! The jokes were not even close to being funny, although some of the actions were funny. I liked the part when Ryan did the snoring sound after talking about how boring fashion magazines are. I do not know why Nickelodeon put in the annoying simulated laughter into this show. My guess is that since this show is so boring that with the simulated laughter, it would encourage people into laughing. I do not think the actors and actresses have alot of experience in fine acting. It almost seems like they had their brains surgecouly removed trying to be all wierd. Hmmmmm.....what if it did impress me? I do not know :(. Overall, boring show, annoying simulated laughter, weak cast, lame jokes, good theme song, and kind of weak plot. I would not recommend this show to anyone, unless if they can stand it.
  • Better then Icarly, but I still don't like the show.

Ugh... Another nick comedy. This show is better then Icarly in many ways, but I'm not here to do a comparison. First off: The plot

Ok, a 15 year old girl, goes to this Fashion Company, she looks at some of the clothes, gives her opinion about it, and BAM! she's the VICE PRESIDENT of the company. This is impossible. How can one start off as a VP? They could have started LOWER then a VP.

Next, the characters & comedy: First it's jackson. I don't like her that much, she's always making jokes that isen't funny at all, and most of the time sarcastic. Next is her friend (forgot the name, it's the girl) the only problem I have with her is that she always tries to act funny by doing some stupid stunt. Next is jacksons other friend, the boy. He is bacicly the dumb one. His jokes are corny, and his acting is terrible. Finnaly, that women. (I don't know her name, she works with the President of the company and comes in every episode.) She's the one who acts as if she's a 16 year old, but she looks like 56 years old with 20 pounds of makeup. She also makes unfunny sarcastic jokes. Anyway, that's all for my review. Overall I don't like this show.
  • Surprisingly, True Jackson VP IS filmed in front of a live studio audience. A beaten audience tied to chairs held hostage and forced to watch, but still live nonetheless.

3.5
    True Jackson VP is yet another childish, cheesy, asinine teen sitcom about bland, unoriginal, goofy characters attempting to get cheap laughs through potty humor accompinied by the loathed cycle of perpetual uses of a laugh track while still trying to pass the show off as serious. Ironically, the plot is very original which is why I thought this would be a good show. Even more ironically, that's the problem! Why? Because no one in their right mind would produce a show with THAT kind of plot! What's the plot? It's about the owner of one of New York's top fashion companies hiring a teenage girl selling mediocre sandwiches just because she made a couple of subtle changes to a shirt. What does she get hired to? Bathroom attendant? Noooooo. Personal assistant? Try again. Vice President!! Are you freakin' kidding me? VP of one of the most influential companies in the WORLD given to a 14 or 16 year old girl with absolutely no experience in fashion designing whatsoever. I understand the overall plot needs to be original, but NOT completely idiotic! Trust me. This is just the beginning of the problems. The episodes are extremely boring. Why? Because they're either about True quitting, dating or about making a dress by a certain deadline with inconveniences caused by her goofball, scizophrenic friends, Lulu and Ryan, who by the way are even more annoying than True is. Speaking of True, isn't her routine getting old? At the beginning of each episode, she always talks about her weird family behind their backs, freaks out when things don't go as she planned, has her creepy boss comfort her in her hour of need, gets through it through pure luck, some cliche spy montage, stalking or going through a dumb, unnecessary, elaborate plan that usually ends with her being caught or landing her in more trouble. Boooooooring. I guess I shouldn't just harp on True. The rest of the cast are even worse if that's even possible. Ryan is an immature, wannabe superhero(Yeah. Superhero.) that constantly annoys me with his stupid, lame and predictable antics that include hurting himself, cracking fart jokes every ten seconds and trying to show off to a snobby, unattractive brat. By the way, his last name is Lazerbeam. No kidding. Seriously. I'm not making it up. Lulu is an annoying spazz that goofs off all the time and acts like a seven year old on a sugar rush from Skittles. Her constant dialogue about rainbows and boys make her the most boring and least memorable part of the show. Amanda, a mean, shallow, snobby, bland, selfish, crude, cold, sinister and cynical drama queen harpie who constantly complains about how her life sucks especially when True came in the picture stealing the attention she barely held. She passes herself off as mature, yet her actions and how she acts contradict said statements. Mr. Madagan is somewhat snobby but still annoying and repetitive. He is constantly True's mediator throughout her trials and basically the "genius" behing TJVP in the first place. Also, the way he acts is creepy. He acts like he's on cush or something. Skipping and laughing. I'm surprised Chris Hansen hasn't caught him yet. The theme song is alright and the parts with Copelman never get old and are good for a few laughs, but that's about it. Otherwise, this show isn't worth watching but they did accomplish something. Being worse than iCarly. I give True Jackson VP a 3.5 out of 10 or an F. Keke Palmer deserves better than this. WAY better than this.
  • stupid.

this is just another unoriginal teen show with unoriginal teens doing unoriginal stuff. the plot is uninstresting, the show is about a girls named true who wants to be a fasion desighner. she is soon selling snadwitches on the street then a boss of a fictional company called mad style likes the kind of cloths shes wereing and now true and her freinds are making cloths for a fasion company. ugh the plot is just so unintresting and unoriginal and just stupid. nobody cares if this girl is working for a fasion company. its just nickalodeons failed attempt to be more like disney channel. the acting is way to over accted. like for instence the insane scence of humor is used way to often. the charicters are annoying and the actors take there rolls way to serisly, the jokes are unfunny stale, cheesy. and like always what is up with that laugh track you here every 2 seconds? the only time you should play a laugh track is if theres something funny going on. and if the show wants to be funny well true jackson heres a news flash....use real humor!!!!! this is something the show todaly lacks in, also to this show moves to fast sometimes. its just so hard to keep up with the plot of the show. every 2 seconds were at one seen then bam!!! next thing you know were at another seen this show moves to fast to keep up with. otherwise its a stupid show thats uninstresting and unoriginal. its just another recycled teen sitcom. so this show gets a little 1.

this is trippy 2x4 sighning off!!!
  • It's like icy water. You might be feeling shock and cold, but, then, after a while, it's fine.

Now, to most of us, we tend to watch the first episode, and judge that to the rest of the series. To me, the opening was TERRIBLE. I mean, seriously! The acting was rather either lame or mediocre, the jokes are corny, and reality blurs as True only needs to do ONE CUT and she's in! My thought over this "What the heck is this?"

BUT, I tried standing over the other episodes... and what I found was dirt... to bronze. I mean, those jokes and acting.. they've gotten better. And in the episodes that didn't survive... they just become laughters of unintention. The storylines, I will adimit, was pretty active, but, very not original. My thoughs over this improvement was "Um... that was... interesting"

Okay, bottom line, it sucks in one part, yet it rules in another and... um, try watching it.
  • TRUE JACKSON VP? No thanks....

Boy, this show makes no sense at all, yo! The fact the manager of a high flying youth fashion company finds it a wise move to employ stereotyped sandwich selling youths on the basis of complementing his clothes really does stretch the boundaries of human believability. Her boss also seems to spend every episode complementing her to the point of creepiness and fawning over her like a demented paedophile. I know its only light, teenage escapism but come on, these characters are such stereotypes. The 3 lead characters are all unrelatable and give a false impression of the world of work: its not all fun and capers in the workplace and presenting this idea to an already unruly age group isn't a wise move in my human opinion.
    And then theres that woman, Amanda i think her name is. Why does she always wander round the office hurling abuse and undermining True? It's glamourising child abuse and seems quite unlikely for a professional business woman of her age. And finally we come to the theme tune. It sounds like a cat with haemorroids applying ointment to only find out he has mistakenly applied itching powder. The actors deserve better material than they are given on this program. F**kin Terrible show overall! Needs improvement.
  • Ugh...

This is one of the worst shows Nick has put on the air to date.

So let's get the main idea of this show down. Basicly, a extremeley rich fashion designer finds a girl named True on the streets and askes her if she wants a job at a fashion designing center called Mad Styles Clothing Line. (I don't know if that's what it's called) Ok, first of all, this girl is only 16. Chances of this happening would be 0.1% out of 100%. Ok, so we know the main idea of this show and we know the main idea sucks.

The acting in this show is awful. You will notice characters will smile in serious scenes, making it both un-appealing and akward. Not to mention True's accent is WAY annoying.

Don't get me started on the story lines. Nearly half of the episodes have been about True almost getting fired or quitting Mad Style. The only other story lines are about dating, which a lot of people would prefer not to watch. Little kids won't even understand it at all.

This might not be a real detailed review, but True Jackson VP is a TV show that needs to be taken off the air.
  • Not a good show.

3.5
    In this show we got True Jackson who is first selling sandwiches at a fashion department store, and then the boss hires her as the vice president of that said fashion company. Alright is it just me or is Nick trying to copy Disney Channel's footsteps with this show? That could be possible. This show bores me, but only about 60% of the time. First thing is the show's dull and well, just the plots seem a little farfetched. It feels like it is hard for me to catch on with this show. It looks as if this show is lacking some vital things for it to make it a better show. And what kind of name is True? I don't get it. Oh yeah again this show is kind of boring to me and is another one of those mediocre live-action shows where some features to it don't look right. Another time-waster, I only watch Nick for Drake and Josh, Whenever season 1-3 SpongeBob episodes are on, Nick at Nite, and maybe a few other shows these days. I'll stick around viewing some new episodes for this show though to see if any catch my interest. I will give the actors some credit, because it at least looks like they are trying to do good. Boy, there sure are lot of Teenage-themed live-action shows in this decade, and this show adds it up even higher. I'm finished so bye-bye.
  • Poor

4.5
    This show is about True Jackson, who after designing a dress or something like that, is hired as the Vice President of the fashion company of the store she helped out at. This show is, alot of the time, very boring. It'll have some funny parts, but for the most part I don't like it. Also, I hate many of the characters. With the exception of True, they're all either 1. dumb-dude sterotype 2.total ***** sterotype 3. I don't care about anything sterotype. For the most part, this show is very boring, has sterotypical, and is not worth watching I think. 4.5/10 F
  • Custom made... more like, custom FADE

When I first saw the promotional trailers for this show, I at first thought that it was going to be a new Nick at Night show because it looked so low-tech and terribly put together. When I found out that it was actually a new Nickelodeon show, I was only slightly surprised. I mean, that channel has pretty much gone to the dogs lately. True Jackson appears to me to be a low-budget, no account, plot lacking, time wasting, 30-minute money hog. Frankly, the idea of a 14-16 year old girl as a fashion VP seems unfeasible and twisted. Who would see a kid selling items and then automatically pick them over who knows how many more qualified people with degrees to rule a fashion empire? The plot is lacking, the character development is cracking, and the "troubling situations" that the leads get into make me want to laugh.
  • What has Nick done?!

This show is .. terrible, in my opinion. The jokes aren't funny, the plot is unrealistic, the characters aren't well-rounded, Keke Palmer's acting is surpsiringly horrid and the storylines are unbelieveable. Plus, I'm pretty sure Mr. Madigan is gay -- so why is he married to that librarian with the high pitched voice? It just doesn't make sense, like the rest of this show. When the storyline is flat they just add in fake laughter, stupid jokes, weird expressions that resemble an orgasmic monkey and retorical questions. I don't have anything else to say on this show.. so.. basically: IT SUCKS!
  • a sixteen year old girl who could care less about being a vice president of a fasion company...wait! thats the plot?!.........yawn

serisly this show is soooo poitless the plot is stupid. a girl owning a fasion company i mean cmon you wont have mutch to say about that. she just make a bunch of cloths and thats it. the charicters r annoying as h*ll and there so clueless like for instence

ryan:im an idoit who dosent no anything duhhhhhh i make fun of my self for no reason duuuhhhhhhh
    first of all this guy downsizes on himself, in my opion thats basicly nothing more than a show being sexis since all the guys are cluless[and one girl] and some are so quir" i began to think there gay over all its just a show about a girl makeing cloth and thats just about it
    never the less really bad acting. serisly the charicters over act like there on lsd or something that dosent make a show funnie it makes it stupid the hmer trys to be funie but fails miseralble therfore it must die
< 1 2