True Jackson, VP

True Disaster

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Nov 13, 2010 on Nickelodeon

6.6
  • Season 2 Finale

The season 2 finale of True Jackson VP was rather disappointing, it was just as disappointing as iCarly's season 3 finale in fact. I'm usually almost always impressed with this show, and for the first time, this wasn't the case. True Jackson VP seemed to have lost some of it's heart here. It was still funny at times, but usually what makes the episode great is a feel good moment between the main characters or the trio.

Plots were separated here tonight and usually that bodes well for this show, it didn't here. I don't know, it just didn't feel like I was watching True Jackson VP. Ryan, Mr. Maddigan, and Jimmy going to a comic book store? True & Lulu trying to sneak out to get concert tickets? Regardless of the off putting plots tonight, I hope this isn't True Jackson VP's last episode. This show has a lot of potential, and I hope to see it come back.

I know it seems unlikely since Dan Schneider has been owning Nickelodeon lately, but still I hope this show returns. Maybe if it does, they'll bring us better offerings than this one.