True Jackson, VP

True Drama

Aired Saturday 8:30 PM Jan 09, 2010 on Nickelodeon

5.9
  • I love this show but this episode just didn't do much for me especially because Pinky (Jennette McCurdy) returns

Well, you all know that Jennette McCurdy is Sam Puckett in "iCarly", and she comes back as Pinky in this show. I don't really know how I hate more since both of the characters are pretty much the same. Well, I guess I hate Sam Puckett a little more in "iCarly". I can't stand Pinky in this show also but I'm glad that she was only in two episodes of this show. This episode and the other episode was somewhere in Season 1. Also, most of the episode was just boring and I didn't like Kelsey either. I don't see why Ryan likes Kelsey. Kelsey just acts like a spoiled brat and tells Ryan to do this and that. I did laugh at some parts in this episode but since I haven't seen this episode in a while, I don't remember much. I did laugh at the play when Pinky was glued to the chair and confetti comes out all over the stage plus some goo I believe. The rest of the episode was just kinda alright but boring. Overall, this was just a mediocre episode of "True Jackson VP" and it's one of the worst episodes in this show so far but this episode wasn't extremely terrible, just needed more improvement. 5/10