Truth or Scare Forums

Discovery Channel Kids (ended 2003)

New host that is more scarey.(And new episodes)

snoopyandspike

[1]Jun 4, 2006
    • level: 5

Truth or Scare. A sweet scarey show. I say it is #1. But the host. I say #328565645454554754784.
    That is a vary, vary, vary(you get get the point) Bad. What this show needs is a host that is from Friday the 13th. Or any scarey moive. And its a kick butt show. (whith no new shows of it) We should E-mail Dk to bring it back. Bring it back with a kick butt host, and 999999064685458997 times more scarey and coller shows of it. What you you think? Tell me. Thanks.

Edited on 07/08/2006 8:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lolalafonda

[2]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 2
    it would be nice to have new shows cause they are all old episodes that we have allredy seen so yeah i think its a grat idea

Lauralidia94

[3]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 1

They need to show this show on TV more often.  It doesn't have to b Halloween to put this show on TV.  We need new episodes 2.

Josh2

[4]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    This show comes on Discovery Kids at 10 o clock every day...

KPfan900

[5]May 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    I think they should have some new episodes, too, but I think the host (Mitchelle Tratchenburg) is doing a fine job.  Mitchelle is actually one of my favorite actresses.  Did you know that she played Casey Carlack in the movie "Ice Princess"?  She starred in a movie with Joan Cusack!  Now, she must be a GREAT actress to star in a movie with HER!  Mitchelle does a FINE job as the host of Truth or Scare.  And yes, I agree with you on the whole new episodes thing, but I believe that you're wrong about the new host thing.