truTV Presents: World's Dumbest Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on truTVIn Season

Episodes

aesgaard41

[1]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 34

We're never going toget the full series listed here. I've up-loaded them three times and they can't get past because they want a website that doesn't exist for confirmation. You think if there was a website out there with the airdates that I would have spent my time going through a years worth of tv listings to get them. I mean, TRUTV doesn't even have the airdates!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Every1luvsme

[2]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 11
    I a site that has the listing of every episode. didn't take me too long too find them. I can't seem to add any of the cast either
    Edited on 01/15/2009 1:46pm

aesgaard41

[3]Jan 19, 2009
    I've got a list of all the episodes, airdates, and the cast of all the celebs and segment titles, but everytime I post them, they get erased. I mean, why bother spending two hours typing them in when some chucklehead editor is just going to erase them? It's a waste of time. The series has been on the air for more than a year; no ewonder there's nothing here. I've posted stuff for several shows but i've never run into one guy who was so obstinate about letting anything get added.

DegreeFreedom

[4]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 8
    I've become the editor and will probably add the new epsiodes for a time. I have no real interest in the program so I may retire after it is in good enough shape that I can be hopeful that it won't be mucked up.
    Edited on 01/23/2009 3:23am

DegreeFreedom

[5]Jan 23, 2009
    A complete list of cast is welcome for programs, the main source I used listed from 6 to 12 of the panelists for each episode, but there are more. So far, I haven't run across a reference to Dustin Diamond on any specific episode but he seems to be a part of the program now. If the show is very current (aired in the last week or so), I will probably accept submissions of cast based on a viewer's word as long as they seem to show signs of watching the program in comments. If its an old episode, I want an internet link to verify cast submissions. Or a PM before the submission explaining how you know.

Recaps are welcome, please make sure they have a lot of detail, the recaps that just "list" the 20 titles of segments is not really up to TV.com standards, the titles don't really help readers know what happened in those segments.

DegreeFreedom

[6]Feb 4, 2009
    And now I've retired.

DegreeFreedom (former editor)

aesgaard41

[7]Feb 9, 2009

Dustin is very rare addition to the cast

there's about twelve constants, almost a hundred regulars that pop up randomly, and several once in a whiles

everytime the show runs, I list the segments and cast. I was doing this to add to the site, but that turned out to be a disaster. I'm not boarding that ship again.