truTV Presents: World's Dumbest

Sunday 8:00 PM on truTV Premiered Mar 13, 2008 In Season

TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest Fan Reviews (15)

• Ive got a link to a Worlds Dumbest Dancer!

Punch this into face book .com ?v= 10202666428413383 without spaces

Hilarious that he falls in the same position as he was when he dropped!!
  • John Enos!!

I think he is a riot!!!! I woud love to find the clip of him and Loni Love trying postions on the odd couch! I think it's worlds dumbest performers.
  • We do NOT want to see Tonya Harding Again

The show is alright but, there is enough stupidity without so many panelist's comments. Some are fine but it seems like after every clip, one or more of them has something to say. It would be better with fewer comments. Some of the commentary is about as stupid as the preceding stunt. Others are dead on.

Also, we have not forgotten Tonya Harding. She is extremely unlikeable and to give her this slot is an insult to the intelligence of those of us old enough to remember what she conspired to do to Nancy Kerrigan. Harding should not be given the chance to be in the public eye ever again. I don't want to see her, especially her fat, ugly face. She was repulsive then and she is repulsive now.
  • Season 3 Episode 4-- "Fall like a leaf"

Judy asked that someone write in and explain "fall like a leaf" in the daredevil episode (episode 3 of season 3) where the hanglider dude was falling for ever and his friend kept saying, "fall like a

If you have ever seen the movie Serenity, Wash was trying to land their ship gracefully while it was crashing and he kept saying "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I and he landed the ship instead of crashing and killing them all.
  • Hit and miss

All the kids at school were telling me how awesome this show is. They talked about it as if it was the single funniest thing ever and that anyone watching it would laugh hysterically throughout the episode. So one day I decided to try watching it. I watched quite a few episodes trying to figure out what the appeal was. On my 12th or 13th episode, it hit me. THIS IS BORING. It does have funny moments, and it did get a few chuckles out of me, but I wouldn't call it comedy gold. Of the entire celebrity cast only 2 of them are actually funny. The others are all annoying and obnoxious. Yeah these celebrities and their crappy one liners get old about 5 minutes into the episode. Besides most of these clips can be seen on youtube without the crappy jokes and sound effects. This show is chock full of bland, awkward gags for cheap laughs (Ex. Censoring a naked person using happy faces). Plus it just feels repetitive. The clips they use despite being different all revolve around similar formulas. Someone tries breaking into a store and fails, someone gets pulled over for DUI and says something stupid, etc. This is part of what makes it boring. Bottom line, This show is nothing more than a low brow AFV rip off that relies on stupid gags, weak one liners, and blue humor. I suggest not wasting your time on this mediocre show.
  • THIS show makes me feel like a GENIUS

I love this show. It makes me feel smarter everytime I watch it! It's also one of the reasons why I love truTV! ~Lutari
  • Dump Peretti

I realize the panelists on the show aren't exactly Hollywood's hottest. But Chelsea Peretti? She has to be the most nauseating panelist that's ever done the show. And that's saying something! Her whiny monotone voice is absolutely annoying. Maybe if she said something funny once in awhile her constant whining would be tolerable. But I've yet to hear her say anything that even comes close to being funny. Please, don't give her another contract. No matter how little you pay her, you're being robbed!
  • Very funny show

I love this funny show because it show how stupid some people are.
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW!

This is one of my current favorite TV shows. I love everything about it. Best. truTV show. EVER!
  • Halarious!

Love this show.
  • Celebrities commentate as some of the population's stupidest mistakes are caught on tape.

This show would be perfect without the panelists. Some are great, but others, like Danny Bonaduce and Tonya Harding are just annoying. Or get the guy from America's Most Funniest Home Videos. This is practically that, but with less family-appropriate videos. It'd still be fine without the commentary, in fact, better, but a great and enjoyable show nonetheless that both me and my father truly enjoy. And whoever tapes this stuff needs to be rewarded, I wish I had a camera to record stuff at the appropriate times...
  • B-list celebrities taking on A-list idiots makes The Smoking Gun by far one of the funniest shows ever made

Ever have or meet one of those people who do such stupid stuff, and you want to film it and have it be on TV? Then look no further than The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest. The show is about a group of celebrities taking a look at and making funny comments on videos of the world's dumbest people. In each episode the cast focuses on a specific group of dumbest people. Such examples are criminals, party goers, employees, drivers, and heroes. I personally find the criminals episodes to be the funniest. Throughout the show there is a mock commentator who voices the people in the video, and I think it is really funny how the commentator mocks the idiot(s) in the video. The cast all do a great job providing pop cultural jokes, gags, and making fun of the idiots. There are a great variety of celebrities, and famous ones such as Leif Garrett, Judy Gold, Loni Love, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, and Danny Bonaduce. My favorite commentator on this show is Danny Bonaduce. So if you are looking for idiots being mocked on television then see this show, and it will give you plenty of laughs in each episode.
  • Can't fake this!

The Smoking Gun Presents: Word's Dumbest just happens to be TruTV's most bizarre, not to mention most popular video show ever. Backed by that popular scandal web site, The Smoking Gun, this show features videos & the snarky comments being made by B-list "celebrities" who put their spin on the ongoing mirth & mayhem that ensues on the videos.

Although this show falls under the axiom, "It's like watching a train wreck, you want to turn away, but can't" this show exudes a rather infectious charm.

So if you happen to be a fan of this kind of show, just be careful on whom you talk about it with!
  • Not Bad.

This show is about criminals doing stupid stuff during their crimes. Which the cast makes fun of them, and sometimes make gags throughout the show. Sometimes this show can get annoying because they show the clip of the crime over like 4 times with an annoying voice. But this is pretty funny show, and I wish more people would interview this show. I also wish they made some more episodes because i can't wait for a hole week. Hmmm I don't know what else to say because this is mostly what they just do. but this and Speeders are my favorite shows on trutv.
  • Good show for a few, or many (depending on the episode content), laughs

This is a show that takes a b-list celebrity panel and dumb clips from some type of content (IE: Competitions, drivers, etc...). The B-List celebrity panel will then make fun of the clip and the people in the clip. What makes this funny is usually the B-List Celebrity panels comments about the clips, the clips them selves and sometimes the absolute dumb people in the clips. The B List pannel, of course, makes fun of themselves tounge in cheek. They realize they are B List celebrities and make no notion of anything else. There is usually a funny outtake or two at the end. This show is worth watching should you want a chuckle or two. Sometimes it is worth outright laughs depending on the episode.