Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

Meilin

nightwing_gaang

[1]Mar 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    anyone else wonder why they havent included meilin in Tsubasa yet? i was just rewatching some old cardcaptors episodes (making a tsubasa CCS cross vid) and i hadnt actually noticed the lack of Meilin until now anyone else think its strange? i mean they even found a way of having Kero in it shes the only main cast of cardcaptors that hasnt made it into Tsubasa.....*shrug* it would have been funny if they had her in like middle manga when they were both starting to have feelings for eachother again (k well syaoran always had them but sakura didnt remember it) and then Melin being like how she was early cardcaptors and all over syaoran would have made for some funny jelously lol alrighty well thats all i've got for now ^^ lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mlemlo

[2]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 6

I don't really think it's odd. Meiling was only an anime-character anyway. Yeah, I know CLAMP included Shougo who was an anime-only character for the X movie too, but there are so many other characters from the CLAMPverse they've yet to involve that you really can't be surprised they didn't include Meiling.

Like isn't Wish still yet to have a character in the Tsubasa/xxxholic story?

nightwing_gaang

[3]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 9
    this is true...but i was thinking more towards since the bulk of tsubasa is based of cardcaptor sakura characters that she should be included but who knows the manga is still continuing so maybe she and the others who werent included yet from other clamp works will still make an appearance....im starting to doubt tho since we appear to be reaching the conclusion...unless more twists happen...or they just keep going to find the feathers after they beat the main bad guy (cant spell his name ahaha).....*shrug*

Titans2006123

[5]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 24
    well if they do make another season of the anime.... they probably will find a way to put her in...... however i know that there is a VERY VERY VERY good chance that we'll meet a grown up version of CCSakura and CCSyaoran in the manga..... either in the xxxholic or the tsubasa for very good reasons......