Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

*SPOILERS* Official Tsubasa Manga Discussion, Current Chapitre: 154

yunie52586

[41]Jun 18, 2006
    • level: 7
    Ahhh... gotcha. XDD
    Well yeah he's all bashing him up. o.O
    Just 3 more days to see what happens! Oohhh!

Live-EviL dropped Tsubasa and NANA.. Argh
    Guess it'll be subbed by YuGiOh!, hopefully Dattebayo, or watch raws.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yunie52586

[42]Jun 21, 2006
    Nuuu! FaiPai!! What did Syaoran do to him!!!!???

Ahahaha Xing Hou got stabbed by something

sailoryue

[43]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    FWR killt her cuz she sent the real syao to yuuko.

poor fai. he used his magic, which is cool, and then clonesyao stoleded his eye X( and plus we have to wait 2 weeks for a new chapter!!! D-X

Captai_Kiba

[44]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 6

ahhhh poor Fai  His eye was taken! dang.     *is hugging Fai, and syaoran plushies*

no why must they make us wait at such cliff hanger, this is gonna drive me nuts for the next 2 weeks! >.<

staurophobic

[45]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    ok, so i'm new to this place, just started watching the anime online and thanks for the link to the manga. =D nice to get further in than my nine books.

but what the hell?! didn't see that one coming! (well, I did by the chapter syao kicked big dog ass and wrecked a book, but not the eyeball thing... ew...)

ah, Fuma! how i missed thee... and vamp kamui?! dude!

maa! syao can't be evil/soul-less! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, CLAMP?!?!? *sobs*

2 weeks?! *dies*

yunie52586

[46]Jun 26, 2006
    Man... Clone Syaoran took out Faipai's eye cause that's his source of magic. He tried to stop it but his magi was UNSTABLE!
    Ahhh... maybe the tatto was the thing to keep his magic in order.. that's probably why he swore to never use magic.
    Xing Huo probably got stabbed by FWR because she sent Real Syaoran to Yuuko and that wasn't part of the plan they were supposed to do.. And FWR said "failed creation" at Xing Huo. He could of been cloning someone else and it went horribly wrong.. or she disobeyed FWR in the plan.

StarlightMaker

[47]Jul 4, 2006
    • level: 33
    CLAMP was really right! Fay is in a huge spot! Why?! CLAMP said that Syaoran and Sakura have to work really hard to acheive their happy ending in this one, but they never said anything about Kurogane and Fay! What about Mokona?? Eh... I'm not worried about Mokona. However, I am worried about the useless black Mokona in the xxxHOLiC anime, but that's beside the point.

The point is that I've finally caught up and I can't wait for the stupid next chapitre. What's going to happen? How long does it take to come out? Yue said two weeks... why? Don't they come out every week? Did they hold it for a week because of the panel this weekend? And what's up with xxxHOLiC? I haven't seen a new one on Dragon Guard in a while. That's where everyone goes right? To read xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa, Dragon Guard? I like Be With You Scans better because the quality is way better, but they're 20 chapitres behind! Screw them now that I'm up to date. Is there somehwere else that puts it up faster. Will this storyline be held in the second season?? What if it's a cliffhanger for the season finale?! I would be outraged! Ahh!!

sailoryue

[48]Jul 5, 2006
    herh let me try to answer all your questions kai:

1 they skipped a week because of the convention, but its comming out today!!
    2 unfortunatly its skipping again, so another 2 week wait V_V
    3 @black mokona, he seems to be getting a spot along with yuuko in TRC, tho he does his job in holic too.
    4kuro&fay is a major debate between the shippers and the non-belevers. the non-belevers think its fake, (tho i just saw an image that may put their fotts in their mouths ^^] while we see the chemistry everywhere. not all of their shonen-ai pairings are blatently obvious (in X its more obvious that kamui loves kotoki, but he also feels the same for fuuma, NORE tahn just a freind (or so i heard...)
    here in TRC theyev paired up kamui with subaru, which has pleased many x fans cuz there arent many images of those t2 together :S
    5 xxxholic releases are VERY sporadic, tho i think i heard that theyre going to be more regular. :-/
    6 this arc being animated will pose a few problems:
    obviously this is the darkest arc(more darker tahn kuro's past) i see HIGH BUTCHERING and missing things. and i dont think theyll beable to fit the arc in by the end of the season for these reasons:

depending on how they show it, theyll need 1-2 eps for kuro's memories. perhaps, one half ep will introduce us to the world, after CB syaoran picks up the book and see's kuro as a todler. the next ep after will be kuro's nasty child hood ending wioth the book being snatched from his nads. ep after taht will be teh gang searching the main library, going into the live memory. and possibly escapiong, ending the ep with kuro and syao staring and fai.

that would leave @12 eps to do tokyo. theire gonna need more than that the way its going out. msot likely we WILL be left with a cliffhanger, tho i hope not a pian full one >_O

anyways, i have a spoiler pic:

3 cheers for kurofai!

sailoryue

[49]Jul 5, 2006
    ok i figured out why holic hasnt been relesed in scanslations form yet: theres no translator for it. you can DL the RAWs from http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/ but thats it -_-    

sailoryue

[50]Jul 5, 2006
    ch 121 discuss:

OMG!! KUROFAI IS CANONED!!!!

^______________________________^

oh. fai's magic is his blue eyes, kuro KICKS EVIL SYAO"S ASS. and real syao arrives.

staurophobic

[51]Jul 5, 2006
    AHHH! Can you put a direct link to the bit? I couldn't find the scans...

staurophobic

[52]Jul 5, 2006
    Actually, here's a question:

Since we've been following Clone!Syao (now Evil!Syao) round this entire time, do you consider him "our Syao", or do you consider the real one "our Syao"? Also, which one did Sakura really fall in love with? O_o

I mean, I'd go with Clone boy any time for both, but I was curious...

StarlightMaker

[53]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 33
    staurophobic wrote:
    AHHH! Can you put a direct link to the bit? I couldn't find the scans...

Yeah, Yue! (Ya cheater...) Where did you read it already?

And I think that the two Syaorans are going to merge together... that's what I think.

staurophobic

[54]Jul 5, 2006
    Ah, that sounds awesome! (I didn't think of that... I sorta thought about a fight - Syao vs Syao, Sakura throwing herself in the middle to try and stop it... Real!Syao stops, thrown off by the fact that she looks like a girl from his world... Hint hint... And Clone!Syao stops either 'cause it's his orders, or true love conquers all. Or, y'know, maybe Sakura gets impaled. Which won't happen, but it's always a possibility)

sailoryue

[55]Jul 5, 2006
    1 i cant post a download link. everytime i do i get yeelled at by the mods >_> in some time check out the msn group TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/ OR go to capturedwings.com/forums. theres a chapter discussions sub forum in the TRC forum.
    [note to tv.com mods: i didnt post anything really ILEGAL. no direct links. the msn group has NO DOWNLOADS> PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS POST!@!!!]

2 our syao is gone. our syao is the one who was in love with sakura and is overly polite. all thats left now are clone syao and real syao (next chapter features a face off between them ^_^

3 the syaos cant merge together. BUT the real syao amy get our syaos memories and feelings bcause fai still ahs the yinyang ball that the clonesyao dropped.

heh. kuro's not going to like real syao's choice of wardrobe (the bat symbol ^^)

one last thing: KUROFAI FANS will LOVE this chapter cuz of how kuro protects his fai and the little speech he gives ^^

yunie52586

[56]Jul 5, 2006
    Yaay Kuropon save Faipai from his other eye from being eaten! Kuro just cares for the little magician ^^
    The seal showed again...

yunie52586

[57]Jul 5, 2006
    Koitsu wa... that's what the Kuropon Faipai pic!!

Uwa... 14 eps for Acid Tokyo? They BETTER add the Totem Pole world...

sailoryue

[58]Jul 5, 2006
    yunie52586 wrote:
    Koitsu wa... that's what the Kuropon Faipai pic!!

Uwa... 14 eps for Acid Tokyo? They BETTER add the Totem Pole world...

they wont. theyre gouing for lecourt after the filler. (CHIBIS)

and skipping the Country of Idols.
    its not official, but this chapter gives shippers license to glaot ^^

next ch: Syao vs Syao!

ROFL. someone on animsuki's forums doesnt seem to think that betrain is butchering the manga. what kind of fan is he? 1 beetrain wont show blood and theyve taken out 90% of the kurofai moments (which ar aESSENTIAL:!! TRC is NOT just for S&S!) so i m thinking the following will only be IMPLIED in the anime:

-kamui shooting syoa in the leg, it will be remissed. ignored or changed so kamui didnt injure syao too bad.
    -sakura not breathing...they will probably change it to her not waking up when kuro calls her name.
    -kamui cutting syao to shreds with his vamp-nails...most likly only syoa's shirt will suffer the damage
    -evil syao RIPPING kamui's arm off... hmm. theyll probably show syao having him in a choke hold O_o
    -syao taking fais magical blue eye...at the end, fai wont be laying in a pool of blood, nor afterwards will he cry tears of blood from said eye.
    -syor BITING fai in the cheek in atepmt to get fai's other eye...most likely theyll just have him lean in and...
    -kuro grabbing syao around the neck and throwing him across the pit, which in result breaking syoa's arm...we'll probably only see that his arm is imobile, also kuro will proably just grab him by the neck of his shredded shirt (which many syao fangirls keep asking: how in the heck is that tattered shirt still staying on him!? heh. theyd give anything to see syao shirtless ^^)

so much butchering to come. heh. many think that CLAMP are laughing at beetrain cuz of what beetrains done with the anime, you know like they could be saying "HAH! animate THI!" ROFL. oh well. only time will tell how much butchering is to come V_V

Edited on 07/05/2006 11:04pm

staurophobic

[59]Jul 6, 2006
    *screams* It's so daft. If there is blood, THERE IS BLOOD. Why can't it be like the X film? (I loved that... )

sailoryue

[60]Jul 6, 2006
    who knows. but i swear on fai;s remaining lovely blue eye, that if they exclude ch 112 from the anime, ill stop watching