Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

*SPOILERS* Official Tsubasa Manga Discussion, Current Chapitre: 154

sailoryue

[81]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    after what clone syao did, and subaru talking to kamui, means we might see hm m,ext week!! ^^

i named the thread S+S+S and S cuzz we got clone syao and real sya, a bit of s+s ness (tho creepy O_o_ the last s stands for subaru ^^

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yunie52586

[82]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 7

o_o; XD Yay for Subaru! So the bubble blob was Subaru? But Clone cut it open to get the 2nd feather. I just noticed... clone is left handed? o-o

-.- I can't stand it anymore... people are keep on saying Real Syaoran is CCS Syaoran!

They only have references to them! Not the actual thing!  Like his sword coming out of nowhere and Raiteishourai without the scroll-thingy whatever he used in CCS.

1. Time flows differently in other dimmentions.

2. They look different.

3. How can Syaoran be in CCS world while being in the tube? (ties in the time flows differently in other dimmentions so it's confusing)

4. He doesn't have those special (i forgot what it's called) that do special attacks. He does it with his hands and sword.

I think I'm wrong.. what do you think?

Edited on 07/27/2006 1:04pm
    Edited 3 total times.

staurophobic

[83]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    I don't know about CCS Syao, but man do I wish I could speak Japanese!!! O_O;;;

And the leg thing... Ooch!! Apart from that and the feather, I can't understand any of it... Apart from the repeated screaming of a word that I guessed was either Syaoran-kun or stop...

sailoryue

[84]Jul 27, 2006

yunie52586 wrote:

o_o; XD Yay for Subaru! So the bubble blob was Subaru? But Clone cut it open to get the 2nd feather. I just noticed... clone is left handed? o-o

yes, subaru is in that cocoon thing clone syao sliced open.
    clonesyao isnt left handed really, kuro just broke his right arm in ch 121.

as for the ccs references. thats all they are. references. no way at ll is real syao ccs syao.

someone on capturedwings translatexc haf the chapter. i dont have time to get it all, but hieweres what i remere:

when real sya has his sword at cone's thraot, sakura shouts "Syaoran kun! dont kill syaorankun" {leaving him open for clone's attack x_o}

when kamui is bout to attack and defend subaru, subaru says "wait, kamui." "subaru!?" "wait" {jucgng by kamui's reqction, this is the first time he's heard subaru's voice (sicne arriving in tokyo i presume) so subaru is indeed awake}

then syaoran slices open the bubble, then cuts open subaru's cocoon, sakura trying to bring back syaoran, syaoran gives her the feathr and says something about getting all the fethers. {is it just me, or did that scene seem slightly..."erotic" someone said on CW o_O }

sailoryue

[85]Jul 28, 2006
    scans are out   

Edited on 07/28/2006 1:59am

StarlightMaker

[86]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 33
    Wait... where are you all seeing it! I've looked ont that Tsubasa MSN group, but they always have their Tsubasa stuff a week or so after you talk about it. And don't worry about giving info and stuff... no mods look here!

StarlightMaker

[87]Jul 28, 2006
    Oh! I forgot to add that I went to Borders last night and they had the tenth volume of Tsubasa out! I was so happy. That happens when I go to Borders sometimes, like they'll have the next Tsubasa volume out early. I was very happy. However, I have already read it, LOL! It will be nice to read it again though with the official translations and all. Del Rey does the best job of translating CLAMP's work. Seriously!

That, and I got the first volume of Busou Renkin, which isn't supposed to be out until next month. Yay! I was so happy. I get to read them before everyone else, though both manga mentioned have already circulated the net. I also got the first volume of Death Note last night, but that's sidetracking too much!

sailoryue

[88]Jul 28, 2006

StarlightMaker wrote:
    Wait... where are you all seeing it! I've looked ont that Tsubasa MSN group, but they always have their Tsubasa stuff a week or so after you talk about it. And don't worry about giving info and stuff... no mods look here!
    then who;s reporting me? in this thread i had posted a link to stoptazmo on page 1, and it got deleted for illegal activity. ive had many a post deleted for illegal activites deleted on this forum

go to capturedwings.net/forums thats where we're getting the RAWS and stuff. the ,msn group will have the latest chapter in a day or so
    Edited on 07/28/2006 5:12pm
    Edited 3 total times.

StarlightMaker

[89]Jul 28, 2006

sailoryue wrote:
    then who;s reporting me? in this thread i had posted a link to stoptazmo on page 1, and it got deleted for illegal activity. ive had many a post deleted for illegal activites deleted on this forum

I don't know... it wasn't mean. That means that a jerk head comes and reports you. (But not me!) I don't have to do that when I'm the editor... I can just go into your post and change it. Very simple! But even though info like that may be illegal to these forums, it doesn't mean I don't like it, LOL! Ahh! Probably shouldn't say it. But, the incident with the review was different because I can't change those and you may have seen part of the raw, but I don't think you would really appreciate it until you saw the subs... It might sound weird/awful/corny, or a number of things, but I feel like I made the right decision, but I should have just talked to you first. (Sorry.... now that I've laid out our dirty laundry, please note the next thing.)

L@@K: if someone has a problem with any info floating around here, come PM me instead of reporting someone... unless it's very offensive!

Okay, I'll go to the places you suggested. So, when you talk about them, have you only seen the raw? Do you not know what they're saying until the Tsubasa MSN group translates it?

StarlightMaker

[90]Jul 28, 2006
    Okay! So I just read 123... I'm so confused as to what's going on... why are things happening the way they are? So the uncloned Syaoran (I think that's a good way to differ between the two, cloned and uncloned because who knows who the real one is; they're all the real one in my opinion) is evil... he rips out Fay's eye... why? Do we not know yet? Now he's trying to take Sakura's feathers?! Just why? What's up with Kamui and the rest of the people. I'm sure things will make more sense when I actually have the Del Rey volumes.

PS: Has anyone noticed the new banner!

sailoryue

[91]Jul 28, 2006
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    Okay! So I just read 123... I'm so confused as to what's going on... why are things happening the way they are? So the uncloned Syaoran (I think that's a good way to differ between the two, cloned and uncloned because who knows who the real one is; they're all the real one in my opinion) is evil... he rips out Fay's eye... why? Do we not know yet? Now he's trying to take Sakura's feathers?! Just why? What's up with Kamui and the rest of the people. I'm sure things will make more sense when I actually have the Del Rey volumes.

PS: Has anyone noticed the new banner!

you have that backwards. CLONE syao is evil nd stole fai's eye. the other, real syao has tried to bring his clone to the human side and ecidng that failed wants to elimiante him

@kamui +subaru, in tsubasa their a pairing. they arrived in tkyo and subaru felinto a aparent never ending sleep, so kamui hid him in the safest place: in the water reserviour under the tower. one feather wasz used to protect the building from being destroeyed by the acid, one t protect subaru while he slept5. i think sakura's presense and syaoran's blood had awaken subaru.

the rest of the x gnag live there. im thinking that this tokyo is oprbably what tokyo would look like if in x, kamui failed at his mission and tklyo was destroyed or something. who knows :S

:

Okay, I'll go to the places you suggested. So, when you talk about them, have you only seen the raw? Do you not know what they're saying until the Tsubasa MSN group translates it?

series of events:

l;ady darkmoon of LJ scans and uplods to her live journal. someone posts he link to it.
    we talk about the mind blowing RAW, some people who can read give us eitehr a hjalf trans or a summery.
    Pikari translates and posts the scripts to her site.
    then its only a matter of time till cELESSE CLEANDS AND scanslates. i dont know if the msn group, bill makes his own scns or uses Celesse's.

StarlightMaker

[92]Jul 29, 2006
    You know... after I made my post I realized that the world they were in was probably maybe after events in X... so is CLAMP giving us a hint to how that series is going to end? Because they haven't worked on it in years, but they say they're going back to it... What's going on?!

Anyway, I thought the Syaoran with Fay's eye cloned the Syaoran we've known from the beginning of the series (the one who was supposedly blind in his right eye). Do I have that wrong? Is it incorrect to call the one with the blue eye evil??

sailoryue

[93]Jul 29, 2006

heres my explaintion on the syaos:
    to explain things in short: FWR created a clone of A syaoran, decendant of clow reed, there for posessing clow's magic in his blood. he wanted a clone to collect the feathers of sakura, who is a daughtr of a different clow reed. the REAL syao, wanting the clone to have feelings for sakura, gave the clone his left eye and a part of his heart. FWR didnt like that so he sealed up the real syao. now, all those times we've thought that the real syao (formaly YIN) was possesing OUR syao, it turns out, that it was actualy the clone's original perona. just an atomotan sent to collect feathers. the real syao had awakened at one point, which started a crack on the seal on OUR syao. slowly the real syao wasa regaining his heart. once the real syao broke his seal, he needed to get to his clone knowing that the seal was breaking. Xing Hou (SP) (who aparently is ALSO a creation. ) betrayed FWR and sent the real one to yuuko. Yuuko knowing who it was sent the real to his clone. now, back in tokyo, after kamui bloodied up OUR syao, the clone took over COMPLETLY. Fai (who knew the WHOLE TIME that syao wasnt real (damn he's got powerful intuition!) and aparently was using his magic the whole time to protect our syao's persona (thoery!) once he saw that the clone had taken over, he deduced that the sel was nearly entirly broken so he unleashed some POWERFUL magic to try and stop it. unfortunaly it wasnt enough. CLONE syao beat up fai ( ) and deducing that fai's eye was his power, stole it. and ate it :'( (oh thos beutiful blue eyes) the REAL syao arrived on the scene too late to stop his clone. tho he had hoped that his clone would grow his own hert. thinking that it had failed, he has to destroy the clone before it could et out to do FWR's bidding. but he didn tget to cuz he heard sakura's plea, and got a sword thru his leg O_o.

now we have to wait and see in 4 days whats going to happen with the cone  

Edited on 07/29/2006 2:57pm

StarlightMaker

[94]Jul 29, 2006
    OMFG!! I finally get it, LOL! (At least I think I do.) So, the one who ate Fay's eye WAS the clone. So, the clone is evil, well... I guess not if he can't help it.

I love our Yuuko! She's so smart if she knew what was up with Syaoran. When I first saw it in xxxHOLiC, I thought she was doing something terrible because I read that first. Regardless, I didn't understand why Yuuko did what she did until you told me.

I do have a lot more questions regarding the Syaorans, but I do not believe they have been revealed yet (like if the real Syaoran knew Sakura or when/if they were switched... stuff like that). I guess time will tell.

Now... according to Fei Wang Reed's plan, is Sakura supposed to gain the feathers? This is just all too much to handle, though I do love that CLAMP stepped it up a notch, LOL!

yunie52586

[95]Jul 30, 2006
    I think that FWR will kidnap Sakura or one of his henchmen will transform into someone she knows then that person traps her to FWR's place.

o_o; Wasn't good as I imagined..

StarlightMaker

[96]Jul 30, 2006
    I think the manga is reaching its end!! But what about xxxHOLiC?? Do you think that will end around the same time too? Just a thought!

sailoryue

[97]Jul 30, 2006
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    I think the manga is reaching its end!! But what about xxxHOLiC?? Do you think that will end around the same time too? Just a thought!
    TRC is long aways from its end. its suposed to be longer than x is suposed to be, which is 21 vols when CLAPM picks it back up. TRC is only on vol 16, so theres still atleast 5 more vols. 5x10- 50 chapters at the least ^^

sailoryue

[98]Jul 31, 2006
    brain melting spoiler for ch 124: http://su-chan.livejournal.com/91781.html?thread=1062021#t1062021

O_O

yunie52586

[99]Jul 31, 2006

sailoryue wrote:
    brain melting spoiler for ch 124: http://su-chan.livejournal.com/91781.html?thread=1062021#t1062021 O_O

omg. Nice spoiler!!! omg I can't wait now... just 2 more days! *cheers*

StarlightMaker

[100]Aug 1, 2006
    Oh man... that means at least a whole other year left! Ahh! Well, they still have a lot of explaining to do and I'm sure the ending will be very dramatic. There are other speculations of course that don't need to be said.

Anyway, I'm sure no one has forgotten about Seishiro! He is after the vampires, right? Will he show up in the next couple of chaptitres?? Who knows!