Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

*SPOILERS* Official Tsubasa Manga Discussion, Current Chapitre: 154

yunie52586

[121]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 7
    I couldn't stop reading that chapter even since it came out a few days ago... o_o Kuro.... wtf YAY KUROFAY
    Wonder when Sakura would wake up. -.-

Even the splash pages I can't stop staring. o-o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sailoryue

[122]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    yunie52586 wrote:
    I couldn't stop reading that chapter even since it came out a few days ago... o_o Kuro.... wtf YAY KUROFAY
    Wonder when Sakura would wake up. -.-

Even the splash pages I can't stop staring. o-o

indeed. CLAPM sure know how to screw with te reader's mindsm, e?
    splash 1: kawaii syao-saku fluff
    spalsh 2: creepy evil-syao/sakuu (fluff?? O_o)
    chapter: krufainess, tad bit of vamp twins backstory, kurofainess. and blood

follwed shortly by a 2 week wait >_> those evil evil woman XD

:
    Of course, when I read it - it's more like a slap in the face of canon, isn't it?

indeed. its bright flashing lights. (the death threat is a bit much, but it IS the most sincere one he's made actualy O_O)

i simply LOVE the look on kro's face on page 17! pure determination ^_^

StarlightMaker

[123]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 33
    CLAMP is giving me a brain tumor... Are Kurogane and Fay vampires now? What? Huh? Why did they have to go through Kurogane. I don't get what Yuuko takes out of all of this! Does she get anything? What? Why aren't these things affecting xxxHOLiC anymore? Has CLAMP just moved the stories in seperate directions? But Yuuko keeps popping up in Tsubasa. Ahh!

By the way, I say you got credits for ch.125 on the Tsubasa MSN group. Congrats. It's true: you always know where to go. (Now if only I could find Inuyasha scanlations!)

sailoryue

[124]Aug 11, 2006
    ill pm yo a site that has everysingle type of manga, INCLUDING out of print and enver-bveen lisensed, such as sailor V ^^

as to the wishes and vamp thing

the price of a life is to big for anyone to pay, which is why yuuko wouldnt let kuro wish for HER to save fai. Since subaru wanted the water back, yuuko gave them a wy out. Kuro would wish for the water, in the return of vampire blood to saev fai. since giving fai straight up vampire blood would turn fai into a "full" vampire, needing to feed off of everyone, yuuko had kamui mix his blood with kuro's. that way, fai could only feed off of kuro. he would not bealbe to take in anyone elses blood. it also eternaly bonds them. if soemthing bad happens to kuro, then fai would basicaly "starve" the only vamp powers fai is receiving is actualy just the super healing. (and probably fangs. cant have a vampire without fangs ^_^)

now as to conncetions to holic. i beleive that those jugs of water that watenuki and doumeki were collecting is whats going to be what restores the water in Tkoy. remember, its "special" water. far heavier than normal water. the only thing left out is what kuro has to pay to get the water. we'll find THAT out proably in the next chapter.

yuuko has always said she has a soft heart. like in the begining, she said sakura's price was the heaviest. the only thing she's actualy paying with is her memories of syaoran. both syaoran and sakura are shareing that price. so in a way, she's giving an easier way to grant 2 wishes at once ^_^

staurophobic

[125]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 9
    Don't you think being Vampire food for the rest of his life is probably a good enough payment?

Heh, Fai has a reason to never go home - Kurogane won't stay there!!!

sailoryue

[126]Aug 11, 2006
    well, techniclay yuuko didnt receive anything yet, which goes aganst THE RULES of her store. kuro will still have to give something or the water,

as to the 2 trabeling. either kuro will trael with fai foeer, even if it means giving up his home, or he will force fai to stay with him, less fai would die of starvation. either way, theyll be 2gether 4ever \^_^/ (im hopeing they stay in nihon. itd be pretty cute and all. [tomoyo can plan the wedding XD]) tho if they end up in nihon BEFORE the end of the feather quest, kuro will mostlikly stay with the group and continue trabeling. eitherway i like it ^^

ItheRobot

[127]Aug 11, 2006
    • level: 1

Hey, I'm new! I just read chapter 125, though someone had already told me what would happen. I'm thinking if Kurogane manages to accept the new Syaoran (by the looks of it, he's having a hard time there) just like the old one, they'll keep looking for the feathers until the whole things is finished. Besides, Kurogane's interests were just added to the mix; he wants to find his mother's murderer, and the search is a way to get around that since the new Syaoran knows about the matter. He won't rest or go back to Japan until he avanges his mother; and then, there's the matter of Fai being on the run. Knwoing Fai is in danger, Kurogane is unlikely to decide to stay in Japan, Tomoyo or not Tomoyo, explosing him to being found by Ashura. By the way, I think Kurogane-Fai pairing is just about undeniable at this point; it's even more evident than Touya-Yukito in CCS, just like Watanuki-Doumeki in xxxHolic.

I hadn't thought about the watre of the well from xxxHolic, but it's likely. Yuuko has a thing for making Watanuki do unexplicable things that will later on prove to be full of sense. 

I'm thinking that whatever price Yuuko will ask of Kurogane will be heavy. However, out all time favourite samurai will pay it! By the way, does anyone have any idea as to how the hell Ashura ended up in the current situation? And I'm reading the manga and not seeing the anime, yet I saw some images of... Chii in a chapter? what is going on there?

I better leave now. Loves!

Elena  

StarlightMaker

[128]Aug 11, 2006
    Yue, thanks for that. I can't believe I didin't realize that in Tsubasa they have no water and then in xxxHOLiC, Watanuki was obtaining lots of water. D'uh! Shouldn't Fay have to pay a price too? I've always thought that he would end up back in his own world and that would be his price for this, I guess. I mean, his original wish was to not return to his world and Yuuko and him would be even if he went back.

ItheRobot, Chii was in a bad filler episode. Don't worry about it...

sailoryue

[129]Aug 11, 2006
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    Yue, thanks for that. I can't believe I didin't realize that in Tsubasa they have no water and then in xxxHOLiC, Watanuki was obtaining lots of water. D'uh! Shouldn't Fay have to pay a price too? I've always thought that he would end up back in his own world and that would be his price for this, I guess. I mean, his original wish was to not return to his world and Yuuko and him would be even if he went back.

ItheRobot, Chii was in a bad filler episode. Don't worry about it...

well in holic, yuuko says that if two people make a wish of equal wieghtm the first person to ask gets the wish. (RE: watenuki giving up his eye for doumeki, and doumeki wanting that wish to be undone) fai wished to die, but kuro wished him to live, and since kuro asked yuuko for a way to help fai, before fai told them he wanted to die, yuuko had to grant kuro's wish.

:
    I'm thinking that whatever price Yuuko will ask of Kurogane will be heavy. However, out all time favourite samurai will pay it! By the way, does anyone have any idea as to how the hell Ashura ended up in the current situation? And I'm reading the manga and not seeing the anime, yet I saw some images of... Chii in a chapter? what is going on there?

but not as heavy as the wish for fai to live. yes he'd have to give her soemthing, but it WILL be payable. since he doesnt value the water(directly), he doesnt have to give her something outrageous

as to the chi in an ep. yes, that was a failry bad filler. the only GOOD part of the ep was the new insert song "Dream Scape" the only times chii has ben seen ithe the manga is in spash pages. remember: spalsh pages give inderect clues to the plot. aparently chii holds a secret, as she watches over the sleeping king. (the splash paeg for ch 124 was a dead give away to kurofai canon ^^ "he finaly understands the reason he fights" that basicaly means he's learning the meaning of "true strenght" ^_^

one thing im curious, about tomyos curse...will it break since kuros done the blood bomding thing for fai, wo dies she have to be the one to remove it? :S

i SO cant wait to see vampfai ^_^

StarlightMaker

[130]Aug 12, 2006
    LOL! So only Fay will be a vampire, right? But he won't drink people's blood, right? Once they leave Tokyo, things are gonna be really weird because two of the characters are different in some way. Ah!

sailoryue

[131]Aug 12, 2006
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    LOL! So only Fay will be a vampire, right? But he won't drink people's blood, right? Once they leave Tokyo, things are gonna be really weird because two of the characters are different in some way. Ah!

right. he's part vampire, and he caon ONLY drink kurogane's blood.

it will definalty e a diferent trip.

Vampirate-mage
    Ninja Bait
    Newbie Syaoran, with magic
    Sad princess, mourning the loss of her best friend
    Traumatized white manjuu bun

yes, QUITE a diferent traveling group

ItheRobot

[132]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 1

[/QUOTE] right. he's part vampire, and he caon ONLY drink kurogane's blood. it will definalty e a diferent trip. Vampirate-mage Ninja Bait Newbie Syaoran, with magic Sad princess, mourning the loss of her best friend Traumatized white manjuu bun yes, QUITE a diferent traveling group [/QUOTE]

I totally could not agree more with you. That is, if Kurogane is actually able to accept the new Syaoran... since he's so distrustful... and what about Sakura? has anyone checked she's still breathing?? Wake up already! She's going to have a hard time understanding that her Syaoran was not actually THE Syaoran... and it's true. Mokona must be traumatized. The poor thing. Yuuko had a lot of explaining to do. And so does Syaoran, although he's said a lot already  We'll have to wait and see! And does anyone know where I can get the translations of chapter 125? I've actually just "seen the pretty iamges and guessed what they said" as my friends say. I so have to learn Japanese and the page where I see them "The Room of Requirement" seems to have a rpboem with the link to the scripts. Same problem with 115 of xxxHolic.  

sailoryue

[133]Aug 12, 2006
    check the msn group TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/

StarlightMaker

[134]Aug 18, 2006
    Isn't Kurogane going to be on the verge of death all the time? I bet his fighting abilities won't be as good which is okay because they have a more powerful Syaoran and Fay better have some new abilities. Sakura is still asleep right? Maybe she'll wake up with something new as well. Maybe in one or two chapters they'll show Sakura having a dream.

However, the good that is coming out of all of this is that CLAMP has mixed things up at the right time. From the beginning, part of the series seems to be leading up to these chapters, while the rest toward the ending. I said "at the right time" because things were lagging before a couple of chapters ago because they kind of were doing the same things. Though, I think CLAMP could have kept things going like they were for a little while, but they know what they want. I can definitely see how the series will last more than another year!

sailoryue

[135]Aug 18, 2006
    StarlightMaker wrote:
    Isn't Kurogane going to be on the verge of death all the time? I bet his fighting abilities won't be as good which is okay because they have a more powerful Syaoran and Fay better have some new abilities. Sakura is still asleep right? Maybe she'll wake up with something new as well. Maybe in one or two chapters they'll show Sakura having a dream.

However, the good that is coming out of all of this is that CLAMP has mixed things up at the right time. From the beginning, part of the series seems to be leading up to these chapters, while the rest toward the ending. I said "at the right time" because things were lagging before a couple of chapters ago because they kind of were doing the same things. Though, I think CLAMP could have kept things going like they were for a little while, but they know what they want. I can definitely see how the series will last more than another year!
    having a sakura-centric chapter would piss 90% of the comunity off. we either want some subaru-kamui kind of stuff (like a splash with them) som fai-kuro stuff such as fai FEEDing or fai waking up, or even fai;s past. or MAYBE soemthing more about real syao. but nothing about sakura.

as for kurogane's healt...that depends on how much fai needs to FEED. will it be dailiy, weekly, or as needed? how much will he need to drink? a pint? a couple sips? As for kuro's health again, this is how he ;earnes about what TUE strength is. he's found something far more important than being the strongest warior. also, if he eats enough, he should fair nicely. perhaps yuuko will give him a blood thinning medicine?

also, dont forget, manga/anime charecters have alot more blood than normal humans, what with the amount of blood fai lost after ch 120, its amazing, like Satsuki said, that he didnt already die from shock

StarlightMaker

[136]Aug 20, 2006
    I guess I fall into that other 10% then. Fay's a magician, LOL! When's the next chapter coming out?? I can't wait any longer.

sailoryue

[137]Aug 20, 2006
    its comming out this wednesday

staurophobic

[138]Aug 21, 2006
    This is gonna be a great week...

sailoryue

[139]Aug 22, 2006
    ok rather lame title for this weeks thread, but still...

its a pretty cool chapter, tho the vamp thing was mildly disapointing. (LOTS of closeness tho ^__^)

staurophobic

[140]Aug 23, 2006
    I can't get it yet!

*pouts*