Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

*SPOILERS* Official Tsubasa Manga Discussion, Current Chapitre: 154

Mlemlo

[181]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    yeah, it's just FAR too violent for NHK. I'm really interested in seeing if Fay's past gets anymore violent than it already is, since CLAMP said that airing it on tv would be impossible. xD Personally, I don't really mind if the anime's cancelled, I never particularly cared for the series anyway. Not being the target shounen audience, the anime just left MUCH to be desired for me. Granted, the manga is targeted toward a shounen audience too, but it has a much broader appeal than just that.

What events confused you? (Not that I can neccessarily answer your questions.) Oh, and Sakura's not REALLY dead, her body went to Celes and her soul went to the dream world. I don't know if you read xxxholic, but if you go to the msn group's holic page, Sakura chats a bit with Watanuki starting in Ch. 133.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aznXxanj3L

[182]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 2

i dun read xxxholic, but sakura's still alive? what exactly happened to the clone?

and when's the series ending??? it's gonna be a sad day for me when it ends. =[

mmm122

[183]Mar 19, 2008
    • level: 9

The series is probably ending soon, but still...

Also, xxxHolic RULES!!! Basically if xxxHolic never happened, a bunch of events in Tsubasa wouldn't happen. Like the egg and crap.

Zerocrossings

[184]May 14, 2008
    • level: 7
    Wow at the new Chapter!! So Shaoron is actually the son of Sakura and Shaoron in the CCS world?

_Dark_Paladin

[185]May 23, 2008
    • level: 19
    tbh, this series has nothing to do with Sakura's feathers anymore...

Titans2006123

[186]Oct 1, 2008
    • level: 24

hey has anyone read the new 200th chapter yet?? What's everyone's thoughts on the next chapter???

oh and i also agree with mmm122, xxxHOLIC DOES ROCK!!!! =P if you don't read that manga then a whole lotta stuff doesn't make sense in the tsubasa manga and if you don't read the tsubasa manga a whole lotta stuff doesn't make sense in the holic manga..... they were really meant to be read together i think which is alo why Clamp is trying to sorta keep the release dates for each chapter close together.... also i have a VERY strong feeling that Watanuki is going to have a MAJOR role in the last little bit of the Tsubasa manga =P

edit: k well i guess its the 201 chpt and the predictions on the 202nd =P it seems like im talking to myself tho =( im guessing these forums are dead??

Edited on 10/20/2008 12:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Titans2006123

[187]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 24
    ugh i hate double posting -.-

anyways now its the 206th chptr that just came out and predictions on the 207th....

im amazed more people don't come to these forums as the manga reaches its climax...... i mean im rewatching the anime while im waiting for the new chptrs just cuz i like to see all the connections to what will happen like how syaoran was talking thru his clone in a specific part =P