Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Forums

Saturday 6:30 PM on NHK EducationalIn Season

Tsubasa Chronicle Anime is Coming Back!!!

_Dark_Paladin

[1]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 19
    Tsubasa Chronicle Season 3 is coming back this April... For all Tsubasa Fans... Hope ur all as anxious as me!!! ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Chickin_Hime

[2]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 3
    Thanks a ton! I was just about to ask if anyone knew when the third season would be coming out.

Master_M2K

[3]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 58
    Well that's good news, seeing that I'm almost finished. You'll know I'm finished when you see my long arse review

wyntrice

[4]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 5
    god, i can't wait. at first i was happy but now it just seems so long to wait!

nunuhaza

[6]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    this anime is great but does anyone know ay other way to download it other than useing bittorrent? people around me keep saying i should't use bt but i can't think o any other ways of downloading it and how many episodes does the second series have?

Kelpten

[7]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    Just go to youtube.com, they have all the episodes so far

nunuhaza

[8]Jan 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    yes but useing youtube is slow very slow in china it takes forever to even load an inch of it and i won't even be able to watch one cos it never load in between 2 hours cos this cafeteria closes early cos its in a boarding school.

drksage01

[9]Jan 8, 2007
    well, i dont know aobut you guys, i have all the episodes on dvd. I downlaoded them all of torrent sites and did a HQ convert to dvd with about 4 episodes per disc. So i already ahve them on dvd, cant wait to start the 3rd season, just in case funi chops and butches the series like they did with CCS. I wish they would redo that seris and dub it, grrr

Drksage01@verizon.net

_Dark_Paladin

[10]Jan 9, 2007

drksage01 wrote:
    well, i dont know aobut you guys, i have all the episodes on dvd. I downlaoded them all of torrent sites and did a HQ convert to dvd with about 4 episodes per disc. So i already ahve them on dvd, cant wait to start the 3rd season, just in case funi chops and butches the series like they did with CCS. I wish they would redo that seris and dub it, grrr

Drksage01@verizon.net

Wats the email for?

Shakti_Nuha

[11]Jan 10, 2007
    you can go to realitylapse.com to download the episodes in realplayer format. also at realitylapse they have many anime's.  youtube is starting to clean up the listing and taking out things like inuyasha and tsubasa chronicle.

Master_M2K

[12]Jan 16, 2007

drksage01 wrote:

Drksage01@verizon.net

What do you use to convert .avi vids to a DVD and will this work on any DVD player?

Baklajean

[13]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hi there, does anyhone know, how it is with a copyright law, with television series? Like if there is a tv series, which airs in my country, I can record it on VHS or HD-recorder (or record it into mpeg via TV-card in computer) and no-one should bother, right, because that's the way like it is since VHS recorder was invented... But if I am from country, where this tv series is not aired, is it legal to download a tv series, which someone recorded and put on the internet? Well about movies cam recorded at cinema, ripped CD music and cracked software, it is pretty obvious, that is is illegal stuff, but I am really wondering about copyright law and what airs on television...

eldasto

[14]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    thank god for tsubasa! i'll be looking forward to it

Master_M2K

[15]Feb 2, 2007

Baklajean wrote:
    Hi there, does anyhone know, how it is with a copyright law, with television series? Like if there is a tv series, which airs in my country, I can record it on VHS or HD-recorder (or record it into mpeg via TV-card in computer) and no-one should bother, right, because that's the way like it is since VHS recorder was invented... But if I am from country, where this tv series is not aired, is it legal to download a tv series, which someone recorded and put on the internet? Well about movies cam recorded at cinema, ripped CD music and cracked software, it is pretty obvious, that is is illegal stuff, but I am really wondering about copyright law and what airs on television...

Well from what I know, I don't think it's illegal to download a TV series which is not legally available in your country. That's good if you live in the UK, because we barely got any animes

_Dark_Paladin

[16]Feb 8, 2007
    Just announcing that Tsubasa has been aquired by FUNimation... and Tsubasa v.1 DVD has been scheduled for release on May 22, 2007. So the DVD being release should be in english...

Greeneyed6541

[18]Apr 5, 2007
    I hate waiting.  From what I've been seeing, there's absolutely no date for when S3 comes out.    Anyone heard contrary to this outside of "they said April!"

sailorsun777

[19]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    Man. I hate waiting too! I really want to see season three. I heard that thats where all the action is going to be. I mean, we get to find out the whole secret about Syaoran!! I'm so excitedd.

kohunagi79

[20]Apr 12, 2007
    Do you know exactly when this anime will return? Also, other sites are claiming that Tsubasa Chronicle is not returning, such as Wikipedia (which is not really reliable anyway). Any info would be great.