Tucker

NBC (ended 2001)

Tucker Fan Reviews (2)

7.3
  • Everything about this show is funny. From the "thats a rule right there" quotes from Claire, to the downright stupidness of Leon.

It is hilarious when watching the Piolet when you see Tucker talking about his crazy and anoying aunt. you know what is goin to happend but are still surprised when is acually happenes.
    I cannot understand how you do not like this show it is amazing in every way.
    I love to watcha Tucker lureing over Macenna the beautiful and perfectly formed. But alarmes ring when Tucker discoveres that she is going out with top movie star Seth Green.
  • Blatant "Malcolm in the Middle" rip-off that never made it.

Came out about the same time as MITM. Did some things differently but you could see through that. For example, the two lead actors were kid cousins, not brothers.

For a comedy, it was sort of amusing. The young actor who played Tucker was talented for someone his age but he didn't have the same star power as Frankie Muniz and the show didn't carry.

Interestingly, had this come out on the Disney channel or something, it might have been fairly successful. But for broadcast TV, I don't think too many adult audiences were interested in a show about a kid's life.