T.U.F.F. Puppy Forums

Saturday 11:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

Week of Premieres from August 5-9

fsaenz0125

[1]Aug 20, 2013
    • level: 23

Did anyone saw the recent T.U.F.F. Puppy episodes two weeks? What was you opinion?

IMO, I really enjoyed the return of T.U.F.F. Puppy on Nick. I thought the episodes were enjoyable. I saw all the premieres expect Dog house and Time Waits for No Mutt (because I already saw them on the Internet).

Bark to Nature and Mutts and Bolts: Awesome episode and return of T.U.F.F. Puppy. 10/10

Dog House: Great to see this and its partner episode aired on TV in the USA. IMO, this was the funnier. 10/10

Time Waits for No Mutt: This episode was a little repetitive but it was still enjoyable. 8.5/10

Mud with Power/Leagle power: Superb episode but my favorites. 9/10

Hush Puppy: For once, Dudley wasn't a nuisance here. His yelling actually did made me laugh since it solved the problem. 10/10

Quacky Birthday: This episode was almost perfect but I didn't enjoyed it as much as HP. 9.5/10

Sheep Dog: This was the better episode of the pair. It was one of the funniest. Kudos to the female writers. 10/10

Mom's Away: Another episode written by the female staff. I enjoyed it but not as much as Sheep Dog. Dudley was rude here. 9/10

That was an excellent week of premieres. But sadly the ratings just came up and they weren't great. (sighs) Lot of people watch Fairly OddParents more than this excellent show (in my opinion, T.U.F.F. Puppy is now a 10. i had grew to love it). But it was good while it lasted. :/

Now, other T.U.F.F. Puppy fans, share your thoughts on the new episodes that premiered a couple weeks ago.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.