T.U.F.F. Puppy Forums

Saturday 11:30 AM on NickelodeonIn Season

would anyone like to have a T.U.F.F Puppy/Spongebob Squarepants crossover

ollibot284

[1]Jul 28, 2012
    • level: 9

Both shows have animal characters and similar mishaps. njaIt's time for Spongebob Squarepants to have a crossover with another show.The characters from Spongebob could go to the lab or the characters from T.U.F.F Puppy could go to Bikini Bottom and meet Spongebob's friends. ff

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[2]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 8

Of course I'd love to have a T.U.F.F. Puppy/Spongebob crossover. I bet it would be Man Ray and Dirty Bubble not only trying to destroy Bikini Bottom, but destroying Petropollis (Sorry if I spelled it wrong ). Spongebob, Patrick, Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy, and the rest of the gang get back into the superhero suits they were in from that episode of Spongebob where Barnacle Boy becomes a super villian (Forgot the episode name). The gang teleports to Petropollis (Still sorry if I spelled it wrong ) and team up with T.U.F.F. while Man Ray and Dirty Bubble team up with D.O.O.M. The whole Spongebob Gang and T.U.F.F. work together and try to stop D.O.O.M. I'm hoping it happens soon because I've always wanted to know what Spongebob would look like Butch Hartman version, just like the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour crossovers .

YellowRaven2715

[3]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    I also like to have a SpongeBob/T.U.F.F. Puppy crossover special.

Ayranci

[4]May 24, 2013
    • level: 17

T.U.F.F. Puppy/SpongeBob crossover is a great idea but I want a T.U.F.F. Puppy/Danny Phantom/The Fairly OddParents crossover more than it.