T.U.F.F. Puppy

Mall Rat / Operation: Happy Birthday

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Oct 16, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Great episodes! I liked Mall Rat better, though.

Mall Rat: This episode was excellent, and probably the best T.U.F.F Puppy episode I've seen so far! My favorite parts were the scenes with the chipmunk girl and the Chief getting excited about the muffins. The only thing that bugged me a little was the predictability of Snaptrap not really having changed. My final grade for this episode is an A. As for Operation: Happy Birthday, it wasn't nearly as good, but I still liked it. It also had its moments like Snaptrap letting Kitty live just long enough to have a birthday party and the flashback of Kitty's past birthdays. I also thought the irony of Snaptrap being allergic to cheese was funny! My biggest gripe about this episode, though, is that the characters were especially annoying. It just seemed like Dudley and Snaptrap both shouted way too much in this episode, and, of course, Keswick was also annoying as usual. I liked the ending, though, when Kitty got her birthday wish. My overall grade for this episode is a B-. Marebear2009, out!