T.U.F.F. Puppy

Mall Rat / Operation: Happy Birthday

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Oct 16, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• Mall Rat was perfect, Operation: Happy Birthday was great

Mall Rat: It was a perfect episode. It is about Snaptrap forming a mall and stopped being evil. However, Kitty thinks that Snaptrap hasn't changed. It was very funny that Dudley is looking at meat. Dudley saying "Free muffin" was funny as well. Agent Nuts' appearance was hilarious. The Chief trying to eat the yogurt in the bathroom's floor was funny. Dudley pointing out that Roger is standing next to Kitty was funny as well. I liked the part where Kitty fought Snaptrao at the picture booth and then Snaptrap asked Kitty if he wanted a copy of them. The last part was funny. Overall, a perfect episode of TUFF Puppy. 10/10

Operation Happy Birthday: It is Kitty's birthday. Kitty want to catch Snaptrap on her birthday. That was her birthday present. Her last birthdays weren't that good. I thought it was a great episode. My score is lower because I don't think Kitty catching a bad guy doesn't seems to be a perfect birthday present. Also, Snaptrap's plan was meh. I love cheese.Dudley said "Chief, we're in position" and then the Chief responds "I know that Agent Puppy, I'm on your head" was funny. It was funny that Kitty accidentally blasted everyone and then she blasts the clown. Dudley going for the cake was hilarious. The flashback with Kitty's previous birthdays were hilarious. Snaptrap's first part in this episode was funny. Snaptrap accidently eating the cheese was funny just like in "Cruisin' for a Bruisin'". Dudley sending Kitty with the balloons was very funny. Dudley showing the message "Happy birthday Kitty" and then Kitty destroys it was super funny. Overall, a great episode of T.U.F.F. Puppy. 8/10