T.U.F.F. Puppy

Pup Daddy / Candy Cane-ine

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Jun 03, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• "Candy Cane-ine" will definitely get you in the candy mood after watching the episode and it's a parody (or allusion) to Willy Wonka

Pup Daddy: Dudley accidentally turns all the T.U.F.F. agents into children with Keswick's rejuvenation ray. I thought that this was a superb episode of "T.U.F.F. Puppy". It wasn't the best episode ever but for the most part I did highly enjoy it. Dudley taking care of The Chief, Kitty, and Keswick (including Snaptrap and his gang) who are children and get younger and younger as time passes after he accidentally shot them with Keswick's ray was funny. The phases of Keswick being younger is strange but funny to learn about him at the same time. My score is a little low because I thought the episode was getting kinda boring and I thought it was gross when The Chief (as a little boy) picked his nose and shows his huge booger to Keswick and tells him to eat it. Don't worry Keswick didn't eat his booger... that would've grossed me out big time if he did. Other than those couple of flaws, I did really like this episode. Snaptrap and the gang as teenagers skateboarding around town plus stopping by to eat yogurt was funny. There are more funny parts as well. The ending with Dudley accidentally turning Kitty, Keswick, and The Chief into elderly animals was funny as well. Overall, not my favorite episode but it's SUPERB in my opinion. 9/10

Candy Cane-ine: Candy maker Willie Wombat hires Dudley and Kitty to test his factory's security system. I thought that this was a much more enjoyable episode in my opinion. I really loved the storyline being a parody of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". That Willy Wombat (Willy Wonka) character in this episode was awesome to see. This episode from start to finish was very funny and just plain genius. Dudley and Kitty going to Willy Wombat's factory to test out the security system was very adventurous and funny to see. Watching this episode really gets you in the mood to eat candy like no joke. It's a wonderful, fun-filled, candy adventure of an episode. The twist that the Chameleon was Willy Wombat to hire Kitty and Dudley was unexpected and Kitty explaining to the REAL Willy Wombat about the situation was good to see as well. Oh yeah, the beginning with Dudley getting upset at Kitty for eating his candy bar was funny as well. A lot of parts in this episode were genius and just plain. I recommend that you see this episode. Overall, a perfect episode of "T.U.F.F. Puppy" that will really get you in the candy mood after seeing this candy-filled adventure and a wonderful parody to "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". 10/10
NICKTOON