TUGS Forums

ITV (ended 1989)

o.j

GordonLorry3

[1]Mar 10, 2011
    • level: 21

Does his name stand for anything and if so, what does it stand for? He's my 2nd favourite character after Top Hat and his grumpy face when he says "Doesn't he know there won't be any Vienna?" is my favourite of all the faces ever seen. I think he resembles Badger from The Animals Of Farthing Wood as both he and Badger are old and talking of which, did you know that Timothy who voiced him later voiced Badger in the The Animals Of Farthing Wood Spirit Of Survival audio tape?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danparkerstudio

[2]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 7

GordonLorry3 wrote:

Does his name stand for anything and if so, what does it stand for? He's my 2nd favourite character after Top Hat and his grumpy face when he says "Doesn't he know there won't be any Vienna?" is my favourite of all the faces ever seen. I think he resembles Badger from The Animals Of Farthing Wood as both he and Badger are old and talking of which, did you know that Timothy who voiced him later voiced Badger in the The Animals Of Farthing Wood Spirit Of Survival audio tape?

Well, on Wikipedia, I read that his name means "Old Jones". I would like to mention that his actor voice a house elf in the fifth Harry Potter movie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.