Turbo Teen Forums

ABC (ended 1985)

Too bad was short lived program

jlc420

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    This was one of my favorites on saturday morning cartoons. For years been trying to find any possible vhs of it with no luck. Probably because I kept giving it a different title but yet still remembered that he turned into a car. Anyways everyone I grew up with doesn't remember it. If anyone knows how to obtain or has recordings of it please let me know. thanx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JoeRoberts1

[2]Jun 24, 2010
    Hey, I'm in the same boat as you man, none of my friends remember Turbo Teen either, I'm trying to find a DVD on the show. I wish they would put it in DVD, if they have it on DVD, anyone knows if it is, let me know.

DerrickHudson1

[3]Jan 2, 2011

It is crazy that most people who grew up in the 80's don't remember the show. i watched it even though it lasted for such a short time. It was one of my favorite cartoons and i always ask people about it but no one seems to remember it. i recall a scene from the show where the boy goes into the shower as a car and turns back into himself when the water gets cold. i don't why that scene is in my head but i can only remember that particular part.