TV Funhouse

Comedy Central (ended 2001)

TV Funhouse Fan Reviews (6)

7.9
  • I liked this show

It was often very edgy, and could go places that frandly, most places just didn't go. But for all that, I think because it was with puppets, that it was a pretty funny show. The guy on there seemed like a demented Pee Wee wannabe and in a way, you kind of wanted to see the puppets torture the guy. And they did. Truthfully the funniest parts on the show are when they gang up and rip on the guy. The cartoons, of course, were genius. I loved them on the old Saturday Night Live bits. I wish this show had lasted a little longer.
  • Hysterical!

Hysterical! I cannot tell you the laughs the Bob Smigel gives these animals. It is sheer genius the words that he puts in their mouths! I have the whole set recorded on a DVD. Triumph doesn't hold a candle to the misgivings of the anipals. The mischief that they get into is classic. It's almost as funny as the show about nothing. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
  • I can see how some people say that there are problems with T.V. Funhouse but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable.

I can see how some people say that there are problems with T.V. Funhouse but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable. It's nowhere near some of the other shows that I've watched lately but it's just because those were particularly good not that T.V. Funhouse was particularly bad. Recommended if you have time to spare.
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of T.V. Funhouse from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.
  • This was great TV, I miss this show.

This was a pretty good television series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.
  • This show that has a little MadTv/Blues Clues/Saturday Night Live and has enless laughs.

When I first watched this show I had it on satelite so many people in my area didn't watch it because "satelite" wasn't "cool" back then (cable boxes were). Well I was young and I loved it! Funny short cartoons, animpals, spin-offs! One of my favorite spin-off cartoons was the joe camel/pokemon one, That was absolutely funny! Gahh, ok now to the desc. Tv FunHouse is about Doug who is trying to include his anipals in themed days, but the anipals refuse and leave.