We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Twelve O'Clock High Forums

ABC (ended 1967)

Twelve O'Clock High DVD

bmoshier

[1]Feb 7, 2011
    • level: 47

Hello,

I noticed there is now two individuals selling this series on DVD. One individual is pricing the three seasons at $399, while another is selling them for $35.95. I'm not sure about the difference between them, but as the cheaper one says he can do it because it is the public domain.

I already purchased the more expensive version (was on sale, so I didn't pay anywhere near full price, but it was more then $36.00) before I knew about the cheaper one.

I'm wondering if anyone else out there bought or is looking to buy the Twelve O'Clock High DVD discs?

(Yeah, I'm not posting the links as I'm not their sales person. If you can't find them on your own, drop me a PM and I'll help you.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bmoshier

[2]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 47

Well, my copy of Twelve O'Clock High on DVD arrived today. It comes on 42 DVD(s) and they are in their own carrying case. It really is an handsome set and the transfer quality looks great.

One of the local broadcast stations in Chicago, IL is showing Twelve O'Clock High and I immediately saw differences in the cut. The TV version started out as already in progress with the first 10 to 15 seconds cut. Having an uncut (or less cut) version is really nice.

This really nice version is at http://www.12oclockHighTV.com

FYI: Every DVD comes with an iPod version. I'm hoping this M4V version will also work with other mobile devices, such as Android phones, Android tablets, and the Sony PSP (PSP-3000 in my case).

It really is something for every Twelve O'Clock High fan to consider. While you can find cheaper versions (e.g. $35.99 version on eBay), the quality will be noticeable.

The producer of these discs spent three years collecting, producing, and manufacturing this series. His hard work is obvious from the get go.

bohn007

[3]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 40

Don't waste your money. It's showing on MeTV every weekday morning at 2 a.m. CST.