Twilight Zone (2002)

Sensuous Cindy

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 13, 2002 on UPN

7.7
  • This episode is about a man who downloads a virtual reality game called "Sensous Cind". He is being fulfilled but then Cindy tells him she is in love with him. He doesn't believe it because she's a computer.

I absolutely loove this episode and this is my favorite one out of the whole series. I like this one for two reason: 1. My favorite actress, Jamie Pressly, starred in it as Sensous Cindy. 2. This was REALLY interesting. The fact that ben doesn't believ that Cindy is really in love with him is a laugh.

Soon after that, Cindy begans to get angry that Ben won't come see her. Se goes to drastic measure and calls his computer insane friend to delete it. But when he gets home Cindy pops up on his wife's computer. He turns it off and goes back to the office and kills Cindy with a virus.

Jamie Pressly is a FABULOUS actress and I just looove all of her movies. She is just does a good job acting. She does it with such conviction and passion. She deserves an Emmy for her work. But she will get it someday.

Overall this episode was pivotal and well written. i give it five thumbs up. The best out of the whole series. Incomaparable.
CHILL