Twin Peaks Forums

ABC (ended 1991)

Cooper & Audrey

JBBO3314_basic

[1]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 5
    Just finished watching the definitive box set extras. It seemed as if they (Cooper and Audrey) were supposed to have something in the show but personal off camera issues got in the way. I know Kyle Maclachlan dated Lara Flynn Boyle at one point, did that have something to do with it? Can anyone help on this I'm really interested. I fell that was a mistake, those two had great chemistry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NptuneSunnydle

[2]Apr 22, 2008
    From what I got from the special features in the gold edition,Sherilyn Fenn did make it sound like someone had a problem with the pairing of Cooper and Audrey...I think this is what you are talking about. Kyle MacLachlan made it sound like he thought it was a bad idea because of the age difference. I think that the girls were feuding, and Lara didn't want someone else making out with her guy onscreen. Even Madchen Amick made a comment about the girls fighting over spots in the Rolling Stone photo shoot. I definitely think (at least Lara and Sherilyn)had some divaness going on. This is probably why Lara didn't do FWWM.

JBBO3314_basic

[3]Apr 23, 2008
    Thanks for responding, Yeah I guess thats what it was. Surprised no one else mentioned it on this board.