Twin Peaks Forums

ABC (ended 1991)

I have never watched Twin Peaks, so...

ourdearghost

[1]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 1
    I need to know where to start. Should I watch that long pilot episode first or not? Also, is there any difference in the Diffinitive Gold Edition that warrants watching it over other versions? I heard a rumor that the eps are remastered. Is this true? I really hope to get into this show. Please no spoilers!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ExodusPenguin

[2]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 15

Absolutely watch the long pilot first. It sets up everything for the rest of the show, so it's pretty necessary to see. Also, I had never seen the show before and I got the Definitive Gold Box Edition and I love it! First of all, it actually has the pilot, which is apparently super difficult to find anywhere else. Also, you were right about the episodes being remastered. They're obviously still not of present television quality, but you can surely tell that they much look tons better than they would have years and years ago. Although the Box Edition is expensive, I would totally recommend buying it -- I got a good deal on Amazon.

I hope this helps you, and I hope you can start watching the brilliance that is Twin Peaks soon!

GavinGibbons

[3]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 29
    yeah start with the long pilot, watch both seasons and then finally watch the movie: fire walk with me.