Twin Peaks Forums

ABC (ended 1991)

New to the Show

cpnunez

[1]Mar 22, 2010
    • level: 1

I guess Ive been hiding under a rock, but last week was the first time I have ever heard of this show. Now granted, I went through a period in my life from mid 80s to mid 90s were I watched zero televison. But to not hear of this show for the last 14 years is still throwing me for a loop. I went online and was able to watch the original pilot on youtube, but only like 3/4 of it, couldnt find the rest but I think it was enough to get me in a good place to watch the first season which I bought on ebay. Really enjoying it so far. Good everything.. very entertaining. I love Lost and I was listening to a podcast and someone mention this as being kind of along the lines of Lost. So, Wola! Here I am. Hope the forum is still alive and well! Maybe this will bring some "fire" back into it. See ya

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tony382

[2]Apr 29, 2010
    • level: 6
    I just picked up the whole series from Amazon. I always heard of this show growing up, but never gave it a chance, I was only eight when it premiered. It's amazing after all these years this show is still very popular. I'm surprised I never heard who the killer was, I 'm only up to mid first season, so no spoilers please.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.