TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Twin Peaks Forums

ABC (ended 1991)

Twin Peaks DVD Postcards

Do you like the Twin Peaks Definitive Gold Box Edition DVD Set?

ulysed

[1]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hey,

I just bought Twin Peaks THe Definitve Gold Box Edition so i can finally watch the show and i noticed on the inside sleeve it had a little pakact that said "Twin Peaks DVD Postcards" and i opened it and to my suprise it had 14 post cards and i was randomly labeled 1 of 61 and such and im wondering where i can get the rest of these i would love to own all 61 of them.

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

confusedboy24

[2]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 17
    I believe to own all 61 you have to buy another box set to get another which hopefully you won't get the same one again. What does the inside of the box set look like? How are the discs kept? If anyone could take captures I'd be nice to see.

ExodusPenguin

[3]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 15

Honestly, the Gold Box Edition is satisfactory at best. I can say this because I have lots of experience with DVD sets (I own 30+), but if this were the first set I had purchased, I would still be less than pleased. Again, this has nothing to do with the show (which I think is brilliant). The discs are arranged like a book, with separate plastic "pages" for each and held together with really strong tape. If you've seen The O.C.'s sets, it's like that (only the "disc book" is much stronger). On the left, there's a little sleeve with a packet of postcards (as someone had mentioned). And, that's it. I would have at least liked a booklet, with episode descriptions and whatnot. It definitely needed more for the price. However, the show itself is totally worth it, soooo....I guess it's up to you.

I'll try to snag some pictures and put them up soon, if you'd like. Hope this helps!!

jamiel8668

[4]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 2

Here in Australia, we are yet to receive our Region 4 release.

Not happy!

Can anyone here actually confirm if the Region 4 issue comes with these cards?