Twin Peaks

ABC (ended 1991)

keramarie

Twin Peaks Fan Reviews (66)

• Twin peaks changed my life! One of the most influential drama series ever, and still one of the best.

When people talk about Twin Peaks they usually have some vague recollection of a series about a girl that was murdered -or something like that- but this series has so much more underneath. It has lots of comedy, black humour of the greatest kind. It has some of the most memorable characters ever; chiefly in my list is Agent Cooper (one of the all time greatest characters, bar none) whose small quips into his dict-a-phone have become the stuff of legends, “Weather man said it would be sunny. Why is it, Diane, that we pay someone to be wrong 60% of the time?”.
    The most important feature of Twin Peaks however is, as should be expected, the mystery associated around the murder Laura palmer, and the associated Bob. I wont ruin anything for you, but suffice to say it is one creepy story, which, even after the main murder is solved, continues to be one of the moist scariest and creepiest shows ever produced.
    So to sum up, if you have never watched any, get the season1 dvd now! For anyone who has seen it but remembers little, I advise buying the superb DVD and rekindling those moments you have forgotten. This was a bold show that changed the face of T.V, if your considering a career in T.V or even in film, this is a must watch. If you can get the second season as well, on vhs or whatever, even though it is not as good, it is still a lot better than most T.V shows are now.
  • Some of the best writing on television.

How can I ever describe how I loved this show? I mean I couldn't wait each week for this to come on! Even after the "Who killed Laura?" was over I still couldn't get enough of these characters. David Lynch and all the directors and writers for this show were phenomenal and the way each show ended made you ponder what could happen on the next show, which I never got right. I wish this show was still on and hadn't got the ax from ABC, but I have all the episodes on tape and DVD so I can watch them whenever I want.
  • A true clasic of the genre. A shame we won't see it again.

Watching mystery series like Invasion and Lost has really made me appreciate the skillful storytelling and solid structure of Twin Peaks. In the former two, I have seen episodes which have brought us no closer to the truth, and which seem to be leading the viewer down a blind alley. In Twin Peaks, no moment was ever wasted, there were no throwaway lines, no filler, no characters who were anything less than essential.

Dale Cooper as the fish out of water detective was a great advocate of the audience as we were plunged into the weird town of Twin Peaks. He asked the questions we wanted to ask, and when, at the end of the first season, he was shot, it was as if we cut adrift in an unfamiliar town. It was a real cliffhanger, and J.J. Abrams would do well to take heed.

The visual splendour of Twin Peaks was also unique, it's strong, sometimes sickening, colour schemes and the claustrophobic Red Room scenes were like nothing seen on TV before. When the final episodes revealed the killer of Laura Palmer, the horror was heightened by the lurid colours and the assualt on the vision from rooms completely decked in wood pannelling or flock wallpaper.

Twin Peaks was a masterpiece which holds many lessons for those writing today.
  • An inspiration to remember.

For the first time in my life I find absolutely no trouble in connecting a number to a review. Why ?

Well :

Cast : 10/10

Directing : 10/10

Storyline : 10/10

Mystery : 10/10

Humor : 10/10

Horror / Thrill : 10/10

I could go on forever.

This series simply have it all. The only difficult thing is to write this down without having the possibility to write 10 pages +.

But in very short terms this is in my opinion not about a murdercase or what the "Black Lodge" really is. Nor is it about if the owls really are what they seem.

- This is about the interaction between the characters. Its about how much EVERY life in Twin Peaks is worth. And most of all : how much everybody really care about each others lives. This series is by far the most human, original and philosophical drama that has ever been in the history of television. It did change my perspective of what kind of person I will be. And especially what kind of world I would like to live in.
  • David Lynch! What else must i say? I hope nothing...

David Lynch! What else must i say? I hope nothing... He is a true genius! His movies (Lost Highway, Mullholland drive, etc.) are the best and most original nowadays. Twin Peaks: brilliant, dark, gothic (in its good meaning): it's like a poem (Edgar Allan Poe just to mention the greatest). Not for everybody, if you seek some easy fun, dont even get close to this. If you liked it I say try Lovecraft, Poe, Byron or something like that, you wont be dissapointed. But thats just an opinion, and i cant be objective, if its about Lynch. Sorry if my review has any faults left, i never learned english in school just in private.
  • A strange show, but moved television to what we know it to be today.

This show is strange. That is the first word that comes to mind when describing this show. It is good, but first of all it is strange. At the time that this show came out, it was something new. At the time, the most popular shows on the air were family sit-coms. This dared to be different. It was completely sequential. The show required the viewer to see all of the episodes in a row and none could be missed.

While this was great for the viewer, the studios did not seem quite ready for such an adventure as the series was cut short after only two seasons. It was so character driven that the viewer really comes to know the characters...and know them well.

All in all, a good show that is very peculiar and truly sets the stage for what we know television to be today.
  • There's No Place Like Twin Peaks

David Lynch and Mark Frost decided to collaborate on the creation of Twin Peaks and it was a match made in heaven. Twin Peaks is undoubtedly the most surprising and original piece of television I have ever seen. There's just no telling what kind of magic you'll encounter in this fictional northern US town. Often the music and unusual camera techniques create atmospheres that are chilling, erotic and just.. different!

Many actors stand out, embracing their roles enthusiastically. MacLachlan, Beymer and Wise are riveting to watch throughout.

The only reservation I have to make, is that in season 2 and 3, Lynch is mostly not doing the writing (He was busy making Wild At Heart). The other writers struggled to channel Lynch's unique vision, as might be expected. I find it's still absolutely worthwhile seeing all three seasons.

Highly influential and groundbreaking; a must-see for everyone.

• One of the best things you could hope to watch

Certainly the best thing I have ever watched on television. Twin Peaks is funny, scary, exciting, the characters are consistently engaging, the music's haunting, the writing's incredible, and half the time you watch, your eyes glued to the screen as you shout 'what????'. The first series is probably better - a far more compact affair, whereas the second season (which has attracted a huge amount of largely unfair criticism) is longer and does begin to tail off at points, leaving you with the impression that the writers aren't sure what to do. But even then, it's nothing but watchable. Even when the storylines become a bit silly, the show itself is so beautiful, the sheer madness of it so engaging that it doesn't matter. Great show. One of the best you'll find.
  • Mandatory.

This was a ground-breaking show and it's mandatory for every one who calls himself a fan of tv shows.

This show paved way for every other wierdo-drama-mystery show which came after and if probably the only thing by David Lynch I can remotely say I like - and this I actually love, which is trange 'cause I hate just about every single other thing he did and kind of consider him an over-hyped doer of half-scripts for pseudo-indie-know-it-alls - and I've read several reports that is may actually have to do with Mr. Mar Frost's involvement in writing the show. Later he was back- stabbed by Lynch as to make a prequel.

Ah well, I digress. Watch this show. It's great.
  • Great show

I found the show quite boring at first, but after a few episodes I was caught. I finished the show january 2012, and it was the first time I saw it, and 21 years after it was cancelled, it's still a really great show! I didn't like the end but it was really a Lynch/Frost ending! I followed up with Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me and couldn't stand 15 min. Imo the movie is the worst piece of crap ever made and it only destroyed the magic of Twin Peaks. However, the series is genoius and I have a huge crush on Dale Cooper. I love that Lynch was in it and I loved Gordon Cole :)
  • "Twin Peaks" is one of the most imaginative, surreal, mysterious and bizarre shows ever on network television.

"Twin Peaks" is one of the most imaginative, surreal, mysterious and bizarre shows ever on network television. Created by iconic filmmaker David Lynch (Eraserhead/Lost Highway) and TV producer/writer Mark Frost (Hill Street Blues), the story takes place in the fictional town of Twin Peaks, Washington. It is the incredible tale of the brutal death of the popular homecoming queen Laura Palmer (Sheryl Lee), and its investigation lead by FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan) and town Sheriff Harry S. Truman (Michael Ontkean), told in three different acts.

The fantastic first act is the first season, consisting of the pilot and the first seven episodes, that has the perfect harmony of mystery, humor and down right strangeness! (5 stars). Its popularity made it the most watched show that season, and a Emmy nomination for Best TV Drama, and a Golden Globe win for Best TV Drama.

The second act is the first half of the 22 episodes of the second season, and where the magic slowly starts to unravel (4 stars). The main storyline concerning the murder of Laura Palmer starts spinning it's wheels and going nowhere, until it is abruptly concluded by the strong urging of the studio heads at ABC because of declining ratings at the mid-season mark. Of course, this was a stupid and detrimental move that spelled the ultimate death of the show.

Once the Laura Palmer storyline was solved and the third act begins (the second half of season two) (3 1/2 stars), the show never really finds a purpose. The Cooper/Windom Earle storyline is decent, but the the kids storyline just keeps bringing the show down (James being framed for murder by a seductress). By this time, most casual fans of the show didn't care anymore and "Twin Peaks" was eventually canceled after the second season, leaving a cliffhanger that probably will never be answered, and debated by fans for all time.

A feature film was produced a year later, "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me". The movie never answered any questions, and told the story of the last seven days of Laura Palmer's life, and the similar murder of another young girl named Teresa Banks, a year prior to Laura's murder by BOB.
  • A cult TV series, one of the best

Laura Palmer (Sheryl Lee) is one of the most beloved residents of the small town of Twin Peaks, so it comes as a huge shocker when she is found dead. Special Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle McLaughlan) is called in to town to help with the case, and the possible murderers are many. Also in the town of Twin Peaks, or in the outskirt forests, are many secrets, and supernatural happenings. It's just so unique and bizarre. I loved all the characters even the minor ones. Twin Peaks is for the paranormal audience who can appreciate its dynamic creation. Twin Peaks is the best cult series ever. The characters are great the dancing dwarf, BOB, the Log lady and so on; plus the dreamy music is wonderful. Everyone should see this show and it should be noted that you really need to pay attention.
  • Dark and Deliciously Insipid

This show rocked! It's characters were weird, sexy, dirty and downright ugly. It successfully blurred the lines between reality and fantasy, presenting the evil side of human nature alongside a slim vision of hope. Long before Northern Exposure and X-Files, Twin Peaks was exploring screwed up relationships, the macabre and the paranormal without excuses or misgivings.

If you're a Lynch fan, you'll love the series. It's full of symbolism and allusion, disjointed plot lines, funky camera angles and all manner of strangeness. The theme music is an excellent accompaniment, deftly capturing the mood of the series.

Sadly, Lynch did not direct all the episodes and some of these, during Season II, stick out like sore thumbs. Despite this, directors attempted to maintain a mostly Lynchian visual style.
  • Many prefer season 1, but if you know what to expect, season 2 is fantastic!

I have heard many say that season 1 is better than season 2. I think that season 2 requires a lot more thought to figure out, but if you put some time into it, it's more rewarding than season 1 (just not as accessible).

If you are considering watching this show, then what you need to know is that there is an extremely large cast of quirky characters that populate the small Northwestern town of Twin Peaks. The show starts out as a murder investigation, but the elements of mystery quickly expand beyond the realms of forensic science.

I found most of the characters to be extremely likeable, but I've seen people get annoyed that every character has a quirk.

Two things that may help you to enjoy season 2 is to know that season 2 is a ghost story, and that season 2 finishes uncompleted (due to the cancellation of the show).

Season 1 hooks you in, in a quirky detective story fashion, but ultimately the goal of the show was to lead the unwary viewer into the mysteries of Twin Peak's "woods". Which in the end, turns into a quasi-mysticism filled adventure drawing upon ghost stories, ancient Indian legends, and modern day spins on how these elements of the ancient world leak into modern day (un/)consciousness.

A lot of season 2 is filled with symbolism, that takes some time to figure it. Although at first glance it appears to be "weird for the sake of weird". As more details come in what was weird at first, when taken in symbolic context can have meaning later on. Anyone who enjoys reading Joseph Campbell will enjoy this show. Keep in mind that as a David Lynch, Mark Frost production, there are going to be some very remarkable visual images throughout the show.

Lastly, a lot of people get very irritated at the cliff hanger ending. But if you know ahead of time that it's going to happen, it can take the edge off. My personal theory is that the ending of season 2 just would have led to a fantastic season 3, and envisioning the events of season 3 can be very thought provoking, and get the creativity juices flowing.

Additionally, the movie "Fire Walk With Me" does give a sense of closure in that a critical question lingering at the end of season 2 is answered by Laura Palmer in a vision. Whatever you do, don't see this movie until you've seen the entire show.

I hope that people read this and decide to watch season 2. I also hope that season 2 becomes available on dvd (I own the laserdiscs but who has those anymore?)
  • Incredible. Why can't they make shows like this anymore?

Twin Peaks is truly the best television series I have ever watched. ABC was incredibly foolish to cancel it after the second season. All of the characters are very personable and David Lynch's style makes you feel as if you're right with them solving the crime. Twin Peaks can go from hilarity, to sorrow, to horror, and back to hilarity is as little as a few minutes. Kyle MacLachlan is outstanding as Dale Cooper, and play off of the other characters very well. I highly recommend this series, which is available on DVD, to any fan of Lost, Heroes, or any other epic series. It's a work of art in every way possible.
  • There is a darkness that resides in the woods....

A unique show way ahead of it's time. David Lynch and all the talented writers who contributed to this show created a series that really stirred the imagination. In what was a basic story of a local girl murdered in a small town, we quickly learn nothing about this town or the girl are simple at all. We are introduced to weird , hilarious , evil or good natured characters. Kyle Mclachlan , a long time favourite of Lynch, does a terrific portrayal of the FBI Agent Dale Cooper who has a spirtual side as well. The plot lines and stories are as unique as the characters and the short first season is among the best TV of all time. I will admit that midway through the second season, the story lines kind of went off on a strange tangent (even by Lynch standards). At this point in the season we also discover the identity of the murderer who killed Laura Palmer and a couple other young females. Maybe Lynch should have deliberately made this show a miniseries when he started out but regardless no show before or since (maybe Carnivale) has been able to capture the spiritual, supernatural, mundane, suspenseful, dramatic, comedic, & violent mood of Twin Peaks. If the town actually existed, I would have moved there a long time ago!!
  • Bring it back again!

Who doesn't remember the greatest TV show Twin Peaks? When i saw the first episode i was very young i think i had thirteen years old and i remember very well, every day i watched the episodes, i think it was every Sunday, well i never miss a episode i loved very much the drama of the small city of Twin Peaks. I really don't remember all of the episodes but i now for sure i really want to see again, and i now for sure, i will love it again. It was my first drama TV show that i see and became a fan of TWIN PEAKS.
  • Never watched this when it was on originally, but watching it now on DVD. Man, did I miss out.

This show is wonderfully quirky, weird, interesting, and I cant stop watching. I couldn't sleep last night, and had just picked up twin peaks on dvd, so I popped it in. That was at 4:30 a.m. its now 7 pm and I am just now finishing it and all I can say is "wow." I havent counted them all but there is numerous subplots, every one of them interesting. The Charactures (sp) are quirky, and sometimes really crack me up!!The show is definatly going down as one of my fav's. My only regret is that I didnt watch it when it aired originally. I was always a huge Millinneum and x-files fan, so I should have figure I would like this one also. It sure has the same "feel" to it. Next up after I finish this is "Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me." Picked it up also.
  • Twin Peaks has a bit of everything, from murder-mystery to the paranormal. If you like a series that doesn't give you all the answers, Twin Peaks is for you.

Twin Peaks starts off like a regular every day murder mystery. It slowly deviates from this genre and drags the viewer into a world of the paranormal and the unexplained.

One of the unique plot devices that Twin Peaks employs is that one of the main characters is dead. This works in favour of the storyline, because it encourages the viewer to imagine for themselves many aspects of Laura Palmer's personality.

Twin Peaks also manages to mix in a suitable amount of comic relief, from a cross-dressing David Duchovny, to an FBI Agent with a ridiculous hearing loss.

Twin Peaks is definitely a town where everyone has a secret, and is worth a watch.
  • I only got into Twin Peaks after hearing it as the "father" of my favorite TV show Lost. While it has aged a bit in the past 15 years, the essence is still there and I was in no way disappointed in what I found. Twin Peaks is a show you need to see.

Twin Peaks had a fairly short run as it definitely died way too early. When it was originally on, I was too young and had never really heard of it. Thanks to some recommendations and Netflix I watched all the episodes on DVD and this show was definitely a classic. It was a character driven show and there were some of the greatest tv show characters in this show and it was one of the original shows to possess a true ensemble cast. It also was a mystery as you tried to solve the big mysteries of who killed Laura Palmer, and past that why she was killed and the black lodge. For 30 episodes we watched as everything unfolded and we were left with one of the largest cliffhangers to ever end a tv show on completely. However, there were a few faults. The first isn't Twin Peaks fault, but rather that it was ahead of its time. It was one of the first shows to intertwine a complex story with almost a religious/fantasy feel at times and there are points where it is very raw. Some of the scenes were not nearly as powerful as they should have been, mainly because of subpar special effects (due to the time period it was made) and the acting. However, even watching this show today it is still overall amazing and I would highly recommend it... especially if your a fan of Lost, because this is where the roots of that show came from.
  • Really nice!

Angelo Badalamenti's sweet theme begins as smokestacks billow, and a robin assures the viewer of the presence of love in a little town located through the pines, just this side of sanity...or reality. Either way you choose to look at it (and the choice is yours), every episode of this groundbreaking television show grabbed the viewer in its seductive and destructive web... and wouldn't let go. "Twin Peaks" began a string of weird television shows in the early 90's, but, unlike those later shows, "Twin Peaks" would be beloved and remembered long after it was off the air. "Twin Peaks" has earned a spot next to "The Twilight Zone", "Night Gallery", and "Star Trek" in terms of pioneering television and in terms of a cult following deserving of conventions and fanzines. I believe that F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper is one of the most enjoyable and inspiring characters in television history. His simple passions and quirky behavior was a welcomed sight in our living rooms every week during the shows very short run in the late 80's and early 90's. "Twin Peaks" started out on fire, gaining exposure during the pilot's multiple airings. The mystery of Laura Palmer's murderer practically invented conversations at the water cooler. However, the shows second season was scheduled to air on Saturday nights at 10:00, an advertiser's no-man's land. And, with the shows fan base out on the late weekend nights, the shows network decided to cancel it. David Lynch, the shows co-creator, directed a theatrically released film prequel to "Twin Peaks", showing all who missed the shows airings what really happened to Laura the week of her death, and, finally, her killer. As a huge fan of "Twin Peaks", I will tell you that the circle of events that occur within the story enable the viewer to relive the events over and over, each time around with more intensity than before. When you view the movie prequel, diving right back into the series becomes the natural path, allowing one to see things again for what they really are... or aren't. I highly recommend owning the entire series. Without a network messing up your viewing time, you can see the mystery unfold at your own pace. Viewing "Twin Peaks-Fire Walk With Me", along with the television pilot and the entire 29 episode series (about 33 hours all together), is the most fascinating and satisfying viewing experience that the entertainment industry has offered me so far. The music, costumes, editing, acting, and direction all received Emmy nominations, leading one to conclude that "Twin Peaks" not only satisfied the public, but the critics as well.
  • What happened?

5.5
    Don't get me wrong I love the show, it's one of the few TV shows I like; and the first season was amazing. But then around season 2, things went down hill. With that I'm not really angry, but more sad. Sad that a show that had so much potential have this happen. But at least it had gained a cult following.
  • David Lynch, I salute you

This is the greatest series I have ever seen.

It never gets old, really (It IS an old show from the early 90s, but even today it is still one of the best things ever produced)

Interesting plot, neverending excitement, great characters (BOB is the best example)

It is a real shame such a wonderful TV masterpiece ended so quickly with a cliffhanger no less...

But we still have imagination... do we?
  • It's like I'm having the most beautiful dream and the worst nightmare at the same time -Donna Hayward

An indescribibly brilliant show that was able to somehow blend all genres together. A compelling mystery, awkwardly bizarre humor, supernatural horror, and soap opera romance (in a Peyton Place parody style). David Lynch manages to capture all of the senses perfectly; giving the show a surreally calm but eerie feeling to it.
  • This show is about a fictional small town of Twin Peaks, WA, but the show is filmed in North Bend and Snoqualmie, WA. Agent Dale Cooper is called investigate the murder of Laura Palmer, a high school homecoming queen, who is found wrapped in plastic.

I was a fan of the show since elementary school. I was nine years old and a third grader in grade school, when the show started. I was ten years old and the summer between fourth and fifth grades in grade school, when the show was cancelled. It's the greatest cult tv show of my generation. My most favorite characters are Laura Palmer (deceased) and Donna Hayward. Laura Palmer is the prototype of Lily Kane of "Veronica Mars". While Donna Hayward, Laura's best friend, is the prototype of Veronica Mars. Julee Cruise's music scores are great. It received 12 Emmy nominations, 3 Golden Globe wins, and 1 Golden Globe nomination. I was a fan of David Lynch since "Blue Velvet". The film director turned tv producer would make something that was so arthouse.
  • a show way out of it's time (spolier alerts!!!! major spoliers )

this show deat with the murder case of laura(i can not remember her last name sorry) a teenager name laura is mysterysly killed. she seemed like a regualar girl a girl with a great future. but as the case progresisis we find laura had a dark life. for the cast a fbi officer is called down. thanks to the audiance of the show they revealed the killer of laura. i think it was in season two. (by the way i hoped they would not reveal the killers name until the end of the show but people just lost their patience!!!)

the killer of laura is her dad!!!!

da da da!!!!

but laura was not the only case. while the fbi is in twin peaks he fall's in love and stays. there are many other cases. the last case would the the woods that is supposed to be dark. on the last episode the fbi agent was in the woods with the other officers when they leave he goes to his hotel. the other officers are in his bed room while he is in his bathroom. he is looking in the mirror and starts to laugh he hits his head against the mirror and continues to laugh.

that's right. this is how the show ends. but that's think to the company i think fox but i could be wrong. they kept changing the show's time and date so people could not watch it. they wanted to do another season but no one watched the show (again thinks to fox or what the channel was)

but if you have the time watch this show it is great. while laura case is going on there is soooo much more. i really would suggest watching this show. it's a great show.
  • Hollywood take note - this is how to tell a story...!

Twin Peaks was so ahead of it's time when it was released - the interweaving storyline are extremely complex, but never baffling. Unfortunately shows like this are often doomed to failure - as you have to watch every single one (which the networks never seem to like).

If you haven't seen Twin Peaks yet, I strongly suggest you get hold of it any way you can. The characters are many and varied, the direction is at times pure genius, and the story is gripping and will have you guessing right up until the end. It's like the best novel I never read!
  • One of the best movies I had ever seen!

Twin Peaks is an interesting film. It is about reavealing the murderer of a girl. The fact is that on the path to this murderer lies another series of crimes, abductions and other criminal stuff. Also there are many misteries that have to be revealed by the detective. And in his mission he gets himself trapped in this whole mistery. In a certain episode the detective actually contacts the murdered girl, but not as a ghost. He talks to her in his dreams. There are also many funny things around there. For example in his first dream, I think, the girl tells him who killed her, but forgets it when he wakes up.

This is one very good movie. I hope you saw it!
  • The show that started with a murdered homecoming queen, and ended with the most original series finale ever.

What could possibly be said about this show that hasn't already been said?

I never had the pleasure to watch it while it was on ABC, because I was too young, and I lived in an area where we didn't get ABC. But, now having seen the show, I now realize why everybody raves about it, because it is that good. The fact that Dale Cooper is an upstanding person is extremely refreshing, even 17 years after the initial broadcast. If you look at some of the shows that are on now, all the main characters that are male are either a bad ass, or a suave and arrogant. Dale Cooper isn't that, he's a nice guy. Each character is great, and they each have their own uniqueness to them, and that can't be said about a lot of television shows on now. This show is truly an American classic, and I could rattle off episode by episode what makes this a great show, and tell you about scenes, but I'm not. This show is best to be seen by your own eyes, and then make of it what you will. Television is better medium because of this show, it helped improved the landscape. I've seen on places where people complained that the show lost something after the killer of Laura Palmer was revealed, I disagree I think the show still held up nicely.
  • The untimely death of a young woman leads a FBI agent to unravel the secrets of life in a strange small town.

The untimely death of a young woman leads a FBI agent to unravel the secrets of life in a strange small town. Yes, Laura Palmer is dead. This beautiful young woman was found murdered. Special Agent Dale Cooper is called to the town to figure out who did it. Twin Peaks boasts a terrific diner with a damn fine cup of coffee, gorgeous scenery and a host of insular citizens from whom Cooper must coax the details of the victim's life and disappearance. Who last saw her alive? What were her friends like? Why does the truth look so much stranger than fiction? This show was crafted by a crew including legendary art filmmaker David Lynch. He continued his tradition of 'fever dream'-like visuals that took the viewer in and out of a surreal dream world just under the surface of reality. It stands today as one of the most jarring, puzzling but richly rewarding series in the history of television.
< 1 2 3