Twin Peaks

ABC (ended 1991)

keramarie

Twin Peaks Fan Reviews (66)

• This show is about a fictional small town of Twin Peaks, WA, but the show is filmed in North Bend and Snoqualmie, WA. Agent Dale Cooper is called investigate the murder of Laura Palmer, a high school homecoming queen, who is found wrapped in plastic.

I was a fan of the show since elementary school. I was nine years old and a third grader in grade school, when the show started. I was ten years old and the summer between fourth and fifth grades in grade school, when the show was cancelled. It's the greatest cult tv show of my generation. My most favorite characters are Laura Palmer (deceased) and Donna Hayward. Laura Palmer is the prototype of Lily Kane of "Veronica Mars". While Donna Hayward, Laura's best friend, is the prototype of Veronica Mars. Julee Cruise's music scores are great. It received 12 Emmy nominations, 3 Golden Globe wins, and 1 Golden Globe nomination. I was a fan of David Lynch since "Blue Velvet". The film director turned tv producer would make something that was so arthouse.