Twin Peaks

ABC (ended 1991)

Twin Peaks Fan Reviews (66)

• Well, some may say Twin Peaks was OK, but actually it was just a waste of my time. Everything was pretty much predictable and I also coudn't stand the thought that NOONE is innocent in the town of Twin Peaks!

I really enjoyed the first few episodes of the series, actually the whole first season was just fine. It was a very origial plot, also very unique was that one day equaled one episode, but then at the beginning of the second season the producers started to complicate things so much, I just didn't know who to like and who to dislike in the show. Everyone was guilty of something. The episodes became disordered, boring, sometimes the producers even filled the episode with some stupid song played by one of the characters. And what a playback that was, hands on guitar or on piano moved so wrong and the vocals were completely different then before...and those dreamy fantasies about the Giant, please, how lame was that?
    Anyhow, Twin Peaks had potential, but it wasn't used. And...it got cancelled one season too late.