Two and a Half Men

A Fishbowl Full of Glass Eyes

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Nov 21, 2011 on CBS

• Jonathan Banks was great in this episode.

Jonathan Banks played Sid, the pawn shop manager and I really liked his role in this episode. He was really funny, playing it calm and cool through the whole thing even when the vase got shattered. I hope they have Sid on "Two and a Half Men", again. This guy is great.
  • Boring at times but still good to watch

As Walden hopes to put Bridget in the past and dip back into the world of dating, Alan hopes a pawn shop will be the solution to his financial woes. I thought that this was a good/decent/average episode of "Two and a Half Men". The episode was getting boring at times especially the part with Walden going on his date since we've been seeing a lot of that this season but I still liked this episode. Hey, it wasn't terrible and it actually could have been worse. What really made me laugh was Alan's plot. Alan getting excited and breaking that glass vase with pawn guy responding "I'll give you 2 dollars to clean that up" was super funny. Poor Alan, bad things do always happen to him. It was also very funny when Walden threw his wedding ring in the ocean and Alan freaked out so he actually jumped into the ocean to find the ring so he can trade it at the pawn shop to earn money. Berta also making the joke that if she lost a lot of weight then she would have been a supermodel was very funny. I'm also glad that the writers are starting to add Jake more and not just him making cameo appearance. Jake was in the first half of the episode but it was nice that the kid got screen time which is fair since he is one of the main characters of the show. So yeah, some good laugh out loud moments only in Alan's plot but Walden's plot was definitely the boring part of the episode. Overall, this was a good/decent/average episode of "Two and a Half Men". 7.5/10

• After one of the best episodes since Charlie Sheen left we're back to the basic TAHM with Ashton Kutcher. Come on! We're tired of reusing Allan's disasters and unlucky situations every now and again.

After one of the best episodes since Charlie Sheen left we're back to the basic TAHM with Ashton Kutcher. Come on! We're tired of reusing Allan's disasters and unlucky situations every now and again. Yeah, I think they're concentrating too much on Allan, exceptionally in this episode. We're tired of seeing how miserable his life is and how he struggles of being a good and honorable person. Now in this episode we're witness how he hits the lowest point of live by trying to pawn stuff and that accident in the pawn shop was… well it was too much! Anyway there were some funny scenes in the episode like Walden's opinion on his company, Allan getting a "phone number" in the pawn shop, and Jake ending up in an interesting place. And every time a rewind to watch an old episode with Charlie Sheen I become more nostalgic.