Two and a Half Men

A Little Clammy and None Too Fresh

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 24, 2008 on CBS

• Rose takes care of an ill Charlie

I loved this episode. Rose is back, and so is her sense of homour.

Charlie caught the flu off a girfriend, so Rose who is back from London decided to take care of Charlie. Man was it hilarious...
    I liked the toilet scene of Alan, what a classic!
    I'm appalled by the writers strike but we still have a great season on our hands.
    Charlie was the complete big baby this time around, I couldn't believe he didn't spot it earlier. Rose is a nut case, but funny, and.. we love her.
    Then you have Jake, who only cares about the teenage company, overall... Thrilling episode!
  • I hate how Rose has gone from ingenious and funny to the typical creepy stalker. As a character she has completely lost focus and this proves it

This episode was frankly just a little too disturbing to be funny. Rose used to be a 3d character now she is just creepy and 1 dimensional. It doesn't help that the episode punchline of her enlisting the girl with the flu to trap Charlie was broadcast way before the conclusion either.

As only an occasional watcher of 2 and a half men I have to admit that Jake now has potential though. He is actually becoming someone who doesn't want to hang out with his dad and that is funnier to me with Alan being the neurotic and everything. I hope that they stop with this whole creepy side of Rose and just make her nuts and a regular character again. She deserves better.