Two and a Half Men

Anteaters. They're Just Crazy-lookin

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 07, 2007 on CBS

• Charlie meets his match - or has he?

This episode was a very good one, although not one of my favorites of this season. I think that the story had potential to be one of the best episodes, but unfortunately, it was the little things that didn't come together. This is not to say that the episode was bad - it just wasn't one of my favorites. But as I usually say, one of 'Two and a Half Men's' worst episodes is better than any other sitcom's best episodes.

Basically this episode revolved around the idea that Charlie loses a girl to a young, handsome handyman who is working at his house. But at the end, Charlie pulls out the victor. Berta, as always, does an excellent job with any dialog and screen time she has - as does Jake. But this episode lacked a fair amount of screen time for Alan, who, more and more, steals a lot of the scenes he is in. I find it hard to believe that he is never considered by critics as a 'leading' character. Don't quite understand that one. All in all, good entertainment, but not a 'superb' episode.