Two and a Half Men

Ate The Hamburgers, Wearing The Hats

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 2004 on CBS

• This was a freakin' funny episode of "Two and a Half Men"

Alan offends Charlie by choosing harebrained cousins as Jake's guardians in the event of his death. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Two and Half Men". This was seriously one of the funniest episodes that I have ever seen from this show. It was hilarious from start to finish. The storyline was well thought out and the humor is just fantastic. I'm sure even people that don't like this show will even enjoy it. Charlie being hurt and offended that Alan wouldn't give him custody of Jake for if Alan and Judith do die was funny. Alan offending his mother by saying how he was going to give custody to Jake to made me laugh so hard especially when the mother said "Keep the picture, I want you to look at it and feel shame" (or something like that). Jake saying how he wants a chili burger was hilarious. It was so funny when Charlie called Alan but Jake ended up having Alan's cell phone and answered it. The same thing happened at the very ending as well when Judith tried to call Alan but Jake ended up having Alan's cell phone... which also cracked me up. Jake saying that the burger at the hospital sucked was funny. More parts made me laugh so hard as well and you must watch this episode to see why. It was also nice that Alan decided to put Charlie in his will so Charlie can have custody of Jake if Alan and Judith ever do die. Overall, a hilarious episode of "Two and a Half Men". 10/10
  • Really Funny

Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 17 Ate the Hamburgers Wearing the Hats
    When Alan says Charlie wont have Jake in case he dies, Charlie feels recented. While playing basketball, Jake bumps his head and Charlie takes him to the hospital, what makes Alan reconsider.

This one, Ate the Hamburgers wearing the hat, was a rlly funny Two and a Half Men episode. Rlly funny. Rlly good. Its one of the best in season 1. I love this show, and this episode justifies it. It is one of the best episodes in the season, and one of my personal favorites.
  • Funny

Laughter upon laughter, Two and a half men proves to be the worlds funniest comedy. There's no question about it, no other comedy series can beat this show!

I liked the fact that Charlie was added in the will at the very end. Alan was discussing about who should get Jake in the case that Judith would die and then Alan. The choice was made and Alan told Judith that Charlie would get Jake in the end.
    This was only something to piss off Judith and made Charlie very upset. Later on, Evelyn came over to the Harper house and was shocked to discover that the custody of Jake would go to Jerry and Faye. Honestly, Evelyn was hell hilarious during the conversation. Alan was trying his hardest to avoid the conversation of "Who get's Jake when both Judith and Alan croak". Evelyn said the most hilarious thing: "Them! A couple of college professors of long island?". Rhode Island" Said Alan. "So, who am I thinking of that lives in Long Island?" asked Evelyn. "I have no idea" replied Alan. By that stage I was on the floor laughing off my head (ROTFL). It amazes me the great work that the producers do into making this show so well plotted and darn hilarious?! Each episode just seems to be better than the one before. Anyway, Charlie finally gained his wish of full-time custody to Jake in the case where both Judith and Alan died. Before hand, Jake hurt his head by being knocked over in a basketball game with Charlie. At the hospital, man it was a crack-up. "Is that the one with the spots?" asks Jake. "Yeah!" replied Charlie. "I don't know". Lol. It was just crack-up during their time at the emergency room.
    The funniest part was when Judith tries to call Alan on his cell phone but Jake has it, right next to her in the passenger seat. Overall, just a major crack up episode and one to watch over and over. simply great!