Two and a Half Men

Ate The Hamburgers, Wearing The Hats

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 2004 on CBS

• Funny

Laughter upon laughter, Two and a half men proves to be the worlds funniest comedy. There's no question about it, no other comedy series can beat this show!

I liked the fact that Charlie was added in the will at the very end. Alan was discussing about who should get Jake in the case that Judith would die and then Alan. The choice was made and Alan told Judith that Charlie would get Jake in the end.
    This was only something to piss off Judith and made Charlie very upset. Later on, Evelyn came over to the Harper house and was shocked to discover that the custody of Jake would go to Jerry and Faye. Honestly, Evelyn was hell hilarious during the conversation. Alan was trying his hardest to avoid the conversation of "Who get's Jake when both Judith and Alan croak". Evelyn said the most hilarious thing: "Them! A couple of college professors of long island?". Rhode Island" Said Alan. "So, who am I thinking of that lives in Long Island?" asked Evelyn. "I have no idea" replied Alan. By that stage I was on the floor laughing off my head (ROTFL). It amazes me the great work that the producers do into making this show so well plotted and darn hilarious?! Each episode just seems to be better than the one before. Anyway, Charlie finally gained his wish of full-time custody to Jake in the case where both Judith and Alan died. Before hand, Jake hurt his head by being knocked over in a basketball game with Charlie. At the hospital, man it was a crack-up. "Is that the one with the spots?" asks Jake. "Yeah!" replied Charlie. "I don't know". Lol. It was just crack-up during their time at the emergency room.
    The funniest part was when Judith tries to call Alan on his cell phone but Jake has it, right next to her in the passenger seat. Overall, just a major crack up episode and one to watch over and over. simply great!