Two and a Half Men

Ate The Hamburgers, Wearing The Hats

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 2004 on CBS

• This was a freakin' funny episode of "Two and a Half Men"

Alan offends Charlie by choosing harebrained cousins as Jake's guardians in the event of his death. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Two and Half Men". This was seriously one of the funniest episodes that I have ever seen from this show. It was hilarious from start to finish. The storyline was well thought out and the humor is just fantastic. I'm sure even people that don't like this show will even enjoy it. Charlie being hurt and offended that Alan wouldn't give him custody of Jake for if Alan and Judith do die was funny. Alan offending his mother by saying how he was going to give custody to Jake to made me laugh so hard especially when the mother said "Keep the picture, I want you to look at it and feel shame" (or something like that). Jake saying how he wants a chili burger was hilarious. It was so funny when Charlie called Alan but Jake ended up having Alan's cell phone and answered it. The same thing happened at the very ending as well when Judith tried to call Alan but Jake ended up having Alan's cell phone... which also cracked me up. Jake saying that the burger at the hospital sucked was funny. More parts made me laugh so hard as well and you must watch this episode to see why. It was also nice that Alan decided to put Charlie in his will so Charlie can have custody of Jake if Alan and Judith ever do die. Overall, a hilarious episode of "Two and a Half Men". 10/10