Two and a Half Men

Bazinga! That's From a TV Show

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 2013 on CBS

7.8
  • A little too out there

This episode was just ok to me. It was a little out there. I mean I liked seeing Jake have a relationship with Ashley since they're both in the same age bracket but then she dumps him for that man who is middle aged because he offers her a diamond ring and a car. That is a little too out there to be believable. I always thought that Alan would be the only one to have trouble with woman/girls. Alan says it's the curse of Harpers, they always have a good thing going but manage to screw it up. Well, can't argue with that. Alan always screwed things up with women, amazing that Lyndsey's still with him but it's probably because she's just as desperate as he is. Charlie screwed things up always too but always was able to find another woman quite easily. Jake should find someone. But Jake does seem to screw up relationships too. FINALLY, a shred of proof that he's ALAN'S! I did find it interesting at the end that Walden and Tammy are starting a relationship. Who knows where that could go. I wonder if Rose will intervene with this too. After all, she's already keeping Zooey and Kate out of Walden's life, is she going to try to keep Tammy out, too?