Two and a Half Men

Aired Thursday 8:30 PM Mar 14, 2013 on CBS

7.9
  • This episode is neutral

3.5
    I almost forgot what this episode was about? Someone mentioned that this show would do better with Herb and Alan, perhaps? Regardless, the show doesn't seem to be what it was. I have also gotten a little fed up with the breaks the show takes. There won't another episode of "Two and Half Men" until April 4th.

I am always hopeful and had remained positive about the show, I guess I still am. Oh well.
  • We need more Herb and less Walden

Herb and Alan would be great together. I mean Walden could get married to Kate and move to NYC with her and they can start their new life. Alan would regret that he has to move out of the beach house again because he can't afford to stay there. But then, Herb would show up saying that Judith kicked him out and says she wants a divorce. Herb would be able to afford it because he makes more money than Alan. Then Herb and Alan could have adventures together living in the beach house. Because Alan and Herb really seem to get along well. Herb enjoys Alan's company and seems to be the only one IN THE WORLD who does. Then they'd be working together taking care of Millie as Herb and Judith would have joint custody. It'd be a lot like how Charlie and Alan took care of Jake. It'd be 2 guys taking care of the girl that either one of them may have fathered because it's still unknown if Millie's father is Alan or Herb.

They would still have Berta as the house keeper. They'd tell her that Millie will have Jake's old room. Berta would say,"Oh, damn. We finally got rid of Zippy's kid and now we get his sister?"

Seriously, the show would be much better with Herb and Alan living together.
  • Someone Stole a Spoon

Funniest episode of the season. In fact, I think this was the best one since Charlie died mainly in fact that Herb had a lot to do with it.