Two and a Half Men

Can You Feel My Finger?

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 24, 2004 on CBS

• Comic genius from start to finish!

From the moment Charlie has to talk a previous conquest through a pregnancy test on the phone, all the way to the surgeon talking to his wife in labour on the phone - while in the middle of performing Charlie's vasectomy - this episode is solid gold. I absolutely laughed from start to finish.

Lines like this are generally not funny on paper. It shows how good the guys on screen are when you find yourself laughing out loud at -

Charlie - 'I'm thinking of getting a vasectomy'
    Jake - 'What's wrong with the car you have now?'

Later in the conversation

Alan (to Charlie) - 'I think he knows more than he's letting on'

Charlie (to Jake) - 'You do, don't you?'

Jake (shrugging) - 'I hear things'

Don't take my word for it - watch the episode, then watch all the others! I stand by my review posted for the whole show... BEST. COMEDY. AROUND. IN. 2006. NUFF. SAID
  • Quite a nice finale, Charlie and frozen Popsicles!

This was a series classic!
    On this exclusive season finale, Charlie almost makes a woman pregnant so he goes for a vasectomy.
    This vasectomy business turned into a hilarious episode full of great storyline, good ending and an overall nice conclusion to the first season. Very impressive.
    My favorite scene was the snipping, "Ooh, that's quite a haircut". Man, Rose walking in on Charlie masturbating was crack-up. I just hope the later seasons of the show present the same laughter as this season. Even better if the next series is funnier and plotted out better. I found this season hilarious but the great storyline probably got the better of this series.