A Two and a Half Men Community
CBS (ended 2015)

BATTLE OF THE HEADLINES NEWS

... Oh no! Ratings powerhouse NCIS is losing one of its most beloved characters as it heads into its butt-kickin' eleventh season. Cote de Pablo, who plays fan-favorite agent and delightful butcherer of the English language Ziva, is leaving the CBS hit... soon. De Pablo will appear in Season 11 for an unknown number of episodes, to wrap up her story and then move on with her career. [TVGuide.com]

... Oh yay! Sci-fi sweetheart Summer Glau will be joining the second season of The CW's Arrow, in what can only be described as "what took so long?" news. She'll play Isabel Rochev, the vice president of a company looking to execute a hostile takeover of Queen Industries. And if she's like the Isabel Rochev from the DC Comics universe, she won't be too fond of Oliver Queen. [EW]

BUSINESS TIME

... We knew that CBS's Two and a Half Men was adding Charlie Harper's long-lost daughter to the mix for Season 11, and now we know that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The character of Jenny will be smoking hot, 21 years old, and... a lesbian. It will be interesting to see how the series, which got off the ground with the macho sexualizing of floozies, handles a gay woman, but I'm guessing GLAAD may as well start drafting its disgusted press release right now. [E! Online]

... A&E has set aside August 11 at 10pm for the debut of Bad Ink, another tattoo reality show. In this one, a couple of Las Vegas tattoo freaks look for the city's worst tattoos and then fix them up. This news does nothing to change my plan for that night, which is something like "watch Breaking Bad's final-season premiere at 9pm and then sit in stunned silence for five hours." [A&E via press release]

... TNT has passed on its pilot starring Geena Davis as a bounty hunter. Apparently the network didn't like the show's tone. Or the fact that it didn't have an ampersand in its title, joining two names. [Deadline Hollywood]

... Comedy Central has chosen its next roasting target: James Franco. Okay, sure, why not I guess? [The Wrap]

CASTING NEWS

... Happy Endings vet and son of Homie the Clown Damon Wayans Jr. may return to New Girl, and by "may" I mean "definitely will" because this has to happen. Wayans, as you may recall, starred in New Girl's pilot as Coach, the third male resident of the loft, but left the show after Happy Endings was renewed for a second season. He was replaced by Lamorne Morris's Winston in Episode 2. It's is such a no-brainer to have Coach come back, at least for a few episodes, that Fox may as well just announce it without even getting Wayans' okay first. [TV Line]

... House's Lisa Edelstein will recur in Season 6 of ABC's Castle (it's been six seasons already?). She'll play a federal investigator who plays a huge part in Kate Beckett's future. [THR]

... Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development) is putting on his serious face for a guest spot on CBS's The Good Wife. At least, I'm assuming it's a serious role. He'll play a judge who goes down to the wire in a case that involves the death penalty, and it would be pretty tasteless if he made fart noises or stood up to reveal he wasn't wearing pants and said, "I got your banana stand right here!" Look for Tambor in the season premiere. [TV Guide

... All-around awesome guy Chi McBride (Pushing Daisies, Golden Boy) is getting a sweet paid vacation to Hawaii. He'll guest-star on CBS's Hawaii Five-0 as SWAT Captain Lou Grover, a character from the original series. McBride will appear in the season premiere, and could return on a recurring basis. [EW]

... Sean Astin (The Goonies) has joined FX's vampire drama The Strain, an adaptation of Guillermo Del Toro's book from producers Del Toro and Lost's Carlton Cuse. Astin will play a friend of the lead character, the head of the CDC (played by House of Cards' Corey Stoll). [TV Line]

... Jenna Elfman, who just confirmed her participation in the new NBC comedy Growing Up Fisher, will first stop by USA's Royal Pains. She'll play a reformed party girl who still likes to party but without all the partying, ya know? Look for her in the August 28 episode. [THR]

... Discovery has picked a host for Shark After Dark, the live talk show that will air each night of Shark Week. Comedian Josh Wolf (Chelsea Lately) will lead the chatter about toothy fish, bringing in shark experts, shark-attack survivors, and maybe even sharks themselves to discuss the day's programming, the weather, and why people from South Africa taste different than people in Australia. [Discovery via press release]

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 2/19/2015

Season 12 : Episode 15

144 Comments
Comments (144)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
i do hope they leave the door open for her to return in the future if she chooses to... she will be missed :(((
Flag
No Ziva!!!! She is awesome!!!! We are very upset with this breaking news.The team will NEVER be the same!! UPSET IN FL.

Flag
Don't let Ziva leave.They are a team.They all belong together without be broken up.We were hoping Tony & Ziva would end up together at some point & time.If she leaves it will hurt the show just as if any of the others would leave.Please do not let her leave !!!
Flag
i was wondering the other day where did Summer dissapear!!! Very excited to watch her on screen again!!!
Flag
Nice knowing you, Arrow. You had so much potential.
Flag
Come on! POI is still kicking :)
Flag
Wow from the beginning "Cote! Cote! Cote!" was the lead and in just one day it's "Summer! Summer! Summer!" with a very, very, large lead... She must have friends in the "Tour de France" :D!
Flag
Yay Coach Back on New girl^^ I really loved his short appearance in the pilot...

and hey, now arrow gets cancelled ;)
Flag
Summer !!! Summer !!! Summer !!! What a great news !!!!!!!!
Flag
I love Summer! This news is amazing!!!!!@!!@

<333333333
Flag
Yay, it's Summer Glau! I'm so excited for Arrow now. <3 I don't get all this "curse stuff," those shows were in hot water before she ever guest starred in them. Just off the top of my head, Chuck was in trouble for quite a few seasons b/c of declining ratings (didn't Subway have something to do with financing the last season?), Dollhouse had a litany of problems (too brainy for mainstream TV, Eliza Dushku's lack of range, etc.), and Firefly was a tragically mishandled gem that wasn't noticed by a lot of people until word got around. She has bad luck, for sure, but I wouldn't say she's cursed.
Flag
Chuck was indeed canceled at the end of season 2, that sparked one of if not the biggest fan "Bring this show back" campaign I have ever seen! Yes you are right the CEO of Subway was a huge fan of the show and helped endorsing the show. In fact series star Zachary Levi went around the country to various Subways and worked there for a couple days at a time, giving his pay to the other employees. So that was eventually enough for NBC to bring it back for a 13 episode third season. So when the season was airing, the ratings went up, and after a few episodes in they decided ok we will give an extra 6 episodes making a total of 19, but the ever fluctuating ratings went down again and the show was canceled for the second time. Rinse and repeat everything and once again NBC agreed to a season 4 of 13 episodes. The ratings were continuing to go up the first half so much NBC gave the show an additional 11 episodes to a total 24 episodes in season 4. NB But AC expected them to end the show but once again fluctuating ratings, and yes CANCELED again. Finallyt somebody with more than half a brain at NBC realized this was stupid what they were doing so they said ok you can have your fifth and final season, it was suppossed to be five anyway, and 13 episodes with no expansion. But the show didnt need it, so love it or hate it the show got a proper ending. Now yes you are right people's attention spans have gone down alot so a show like Dollhouse that requires them to actually think and follow a complex storyline. The show was supposed to be 5 seasons, but after terrible season 1 ratings I think FOX decided to TRY to make up for Firefly by giving him a second season to wrap up the series. It felt very rushed but its worth watching. There are MANY actors from Buffy, Angel, and Firefly who guest star, as well as many Battlestar Galactica actors. But Amber like sjefke007 said do not EVER say Eliza Dushku has no range, the whole point of the show was that she was a different character every episode which she pulled off amazingly, didnt you watch it? TO EVERYONE reading this Dollhouse is worth watching and it's on Netflix
More +
Flag
dont you ever speak of Eliza Dushku's in that way again:)

Flag
Oh know right? don't worry I already forshamed that person. I have loved Eliza Dushku ever since I first saw her, nope NOT on Buffy, but she was a very much younger daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie "True Lies" Ill bet not alot of you guys knew that one. But it was really when she made her first kicking the ass of a vampire appearance on Buffy was when she also kicked ass into fame.
Flag
Ok I am sick of this whole "Summer Glau MADE the shows get cancelled simply by guest starring on them and nothing to do with ratings" She is a GENRE actress which consists of sci fi, fantasy, action adventure type stuff, and genre shows are MUCH Harder to keep on the air. Just look at FlashForward, The Event, Jericho, it;s caused the shows are serialized, require you to pay attention, but attention spans have lowered significantly. Back to Summer, So let's start with Firefly, that was FOX;s fault for not airing the episodes in the right order and between weeks at a time. She was also a recurring character on The 4400 in some of seasons 2 and 3, the show went 4 seasons which she wasnt in at all and people for some reason stopped liking it. Terminator:TSCC well I don't know what happened there except the first season was 13 episodes so that allowed them to do more action in the story arc, Season 2 though had the full 22 and therefore needed more serialized characterization and sub plots between the main arc, people bitched about not enough action and it was canceled. The Cape was a terrible show no matter who would have been in it. She was than pretty much a guest star on some shows recurring or not, Dollhouse, hmm both a serialized and genre show that was too complex for people to think about, and it was decided at season 1 end that they would give Whedon another season to finish it but that's all. She guest starred on Grey's Anatomy, thats still going, Hawaii Five-O, Chuck, CSI, Big Bang Theory all still going. A few eps of Alphas which was so awesome, but the sci, sorry fucking sy fy channel cancels ALL of their shows, just recently they anounced Warehouse 13's canceled, no Summer on that show BTW. Before that they canceled Eureka, Sanctuary, every fucking show, the only ONE show that finished on it's own terms was Battlestar Galactica thankfully cuz if people had to think more for another season it would have been canceled. So to say that she had anything to do with the shows cancellations and will make Arrow get canceled is stupid, Arrow is great cuz of it's actors, characters, guest stars yes you John Barrowman! and so now will she. if it's any concellation to you disbelievers she will be playing a villain so u can be happy in a twisted way knowing she will get killed off eventually.
More+
Flag
Absolutely awesome!!!! Summer Glau is a delight in everything she does. She’ll be the perfect choice to be both villainous and charismatic, and hold her own in a fight!
Be awesome to see her and Amell spar – both physically and verbally.
Flag
Well, Arrow was fun while it lasted. Don't get me wrong, I like Summer Glau. I find her beautiful and talented. But some cosmic force looms over this girl. Every show that she appears on more than once gets canned. Firefly, Terminator, Dollhouse, Alphas, The Cape, the 4400, all had her as a recurring or starring role and all got cancelled.

I'm going to miss Ziva, I liked her as a character. I wonder how they will end her storyline, will she walk away or will they pull a Kate on her and put a bullet in her head. I hope she survives given her chemistry with Tony.
Flag
Honestly, over half those shows sucked (oh, that's right, Alphas), and well before she ever showed up. The real question is why can't she get more roles on shows...that don't suck. I mean, if she'd shown up on Fringe, or even Rubicon or The Borgias, they'd be blaming her for those.

And hey, Hawaii Five-O's still around...*jinx jinx jinx*
Flag
I wish Cote the best. I do. I love her. I'm so bummed that she'll be leaving though! I LOVE Ziva! Plus, she did 8 years on a show that's been on for over ten years now. Part of me feels like, you may as well stick it out, since how many years does it have left? I don't know. I'm going to be sad to see her go, and I can't fathom how they can bring someone in this late in the game to sort of fill in that third agent spot, while pulling off the quirky, familial chemistry that the core cast has cultivated over the years. Not unless they're bringing in some character that we've been familiar with before.
Flag
Why do all the female characters want to leave NCIS?
Flag
Ziva has been a great character. I hope they give her a happy ending. Now, who will they get to replace her?
Flag
Summer enough said!!!
Flag
Never liked Ziva, so it's been time for Cote to, ahem, hang up hers for some time. Not exactly a shock considering it appears Harmon only said yes for one more run and I can't see her being in much else - cue guest slots on crime shows and then growing long fingernails.
Glau's name gives me the fear, too, when associated with a show. If any show were to be named I'd prefer it be Castle as she admitted to liking the idea of falling on the lead's sword. Speaking of which, just finished watching the new Camp show and so need to get my pump out so I can fall on mine, girlfriend.
Flag
Cote de Pablo says she wants to pursue a singing career. she has the money, she needs the time if she really wants a singing career. YOLO. I can certainly see her as a lounge singer, but that means the best she'll get is a third stage at a resort in Vegas, and some cruise ships. Buh Bye
Flag
I guess that means we can expect "Arrow" to be canceled now just like every other TV show Summer Glau has graced with her ever so boring presence…?!
Flag
Summer Glau + Arrow = amazing shit
Flag
Summer Glau on Arrow? Nerd squeal!!!!!
Flag
My ncis has ended.. T.T
Flag
Nooooo! Not Ziva - I love Ziva! At least not until she and Tony figure things out - I think they'd be good together, if they'd just LET themselves.
I say get her pregnant, then faze her out as she has to step back from fieldwork, then just show up at the finale to ride off into the sunset with Tony.
Yeah, yeah, it'd be cliche and twee and bad storytelling, but I DO ship those two and it'll bug me if they just let her leave without the happy ending the two of them deserve.
Preferably together.
Flag
;( Tiva was pretty much the only reason I've been watching NCIS anymore.... I've been waiting and waiting for them to finally get together for real. I like your plan of her having to be out of fieldwork - put on bedrest? And then have her come back every so often for guest spots. OR, maybe they can say that if they get married, spouses can't work together on the same team because of conflict issues, so Ziva transfers to another department or agency.
Flag
A vice president of a huge conglomerate that looks like Summer Glau. Only on the CW....
Flag
Every show Summer Glau touches...., well, you know the rest of the story
Flag
Yeah, I mean I was so gutted when they canned CSI at the end of season 5, that show looked it had the potential to run for at least another 9 seasons.
Oh wait a second...
Flag
Should have made the headline "Arrow to be cancelled after second season!"

I love Summer Glau but the girl is a show killer, I can't see how people can even try to argue otherwise, how many shows it it now 15? 20?
Firefly - check
The 4400 - check
Chuck - check
Alphas - check
The Unit - check
The Cape - check
Dollhouse - check
Terminator TSCC - check
She turns up and shows go bye bye fairly quickly.
Flag
I don´t think Arrow will be "summer-glau"-ed, and I don´t believe she is responsible for all the cancellation. On the other hand, I can´t see a good actress in her, she is horribly uncharismatic
Flag
Even if she wasn't a show killer she's just boring as hell, a mediocre actress with less than two facial expressions and not even really attractive -- although that's a matter of taste, of course…

And yeah, she's a show killer for sure…!
Flag
To be fair, Chuck was not canceled. It was given a final season to end on it's own terms.

Dollhouse, although canceled, had enough time to wrap up it's storylines for the most part, rushed or not. It also had poor ratings before Glau ever stepped on set.

She does have a bad rep with shows being canned though after her guest spots, but it's really all just coincidences
Flag
The Unit had 4-5 seasons, and she was only in the 2nd one as far I as I recall, so that can't fall on her. Everything else? Pretty damning.
Flag
Oh my! without Ziva that show is over. hardly even watched Season 10 its become so formulaic and stale.
Flag
This just in: television series-serial killer Summer Glau to murder The CW's "Arrow". The hollywood murderess was still covered in the blood of former hit Syfy show "Alphas" when news was announced that the plan to ensure "Arrow" is brutally murdered and kept from having a third season had been enacted by Glau's agent, Satan. Glau, convicted of killing several of televisions' finest genre shows, showed confusion by the news when she was quoted as saying "come on guys, I thought the plan was to kill Revolution or Defiance or Falling Skies. We all know each one of them is ripe for the Glauing, right?"

Wow, Cote De Pablo is leaving NCIS, that actually surprised me. This is what they get for playing things slow with her and Tony, now it's too late to figure that out one way or another - I'm not a 'shipper, but it's clear they've been suggesting something's up between those 2 characters. And they've only had EIGHT SEASONS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Seems like with Ziva leaving, the 11th season is likely to be the final. Hopefully they figure out a good way to exit her character and, if needed, the series.

Two and a Half Men just humped the shark.

Geena Davis just cannot catch a break lately. At least we'll always have "KITT the Cat" from Knight Rider.

James Franco will sit in awkward silence smirking at everything, then deliver an awkward cue-card-induced rebuttal.

This just in: television's most rubberfaced, unfunny comedic actress to ruin JT Kirk's birthday with an appearance on one of his favorite summer series.
More+
Flag
I don't think anything beyond dinner went on between Perry Mason and Della Street for nine seasons, so big deal if nothing happened between Ziva and Tony for eight (shorter) season. I think even at this point, NCIS could survive at least one season without Ziva. If Mark Harmon were to leave, I wouldn't put it past CBS to try to keep the show going at least a season without Gibbs, so my money is on NCIS running at least 12 seasons and maybe 14 or 15 seasons on the outside.
Flag
They've played up their relationship a lot harder than Perry and Della (the novels were a little more, but the show was pretty chaste), they've made it a clear focus.

If Mark Harmon were to leave, the show would have to go, i can't see audiences staying, but CBS would be foolish enough to try.
Flag
"Glau" as a verb. Ha! (Oh, if she'd have been on Revolution instead).

So...down a John Barrowman, up an Summer Glau. Can we return this?
Flag
best one to all the dead series. You have been Summered: RiP
Flag
I love how hearing the name Summer Glau makes everyone instantly go "oh, so it'll be cancelled, then?" Poor Summer. Lovely woman, met her before, but she does seem to have a bad luck streak.

If they're bringing Coach back, how about we reveal his name is Brad, and we meet his white, Type-A personality wife and her ditzy sister? Come on, it could work! HAPPY ENDINGS COME BACK! :(
Flag
Summer does genre shows, wayy more difficult to keep going
Flag
Really? You're reference to Sean Aston was from The Goonies? He was actually in a little known film called Lord of the Rings
Flag
I think his muscles and lisp in a little known movie called 50 First Dates is the one to reference. :)
Flag
Never heard of it. But it's our time down here, this is our time! RUDY RUDY RUDY!

Astin was also in Encino Man. Best "frozen caveman becomes fresh valley dude" movie of its era.
Flag
Rudy was great. I haven't seen Encino Man because I'm saving the estimated brain-cell loss to watch Sharknado.
Flag
Rudy is based on a true story that Joe Montana says is wildly inaccurate because he's a total buzzkill.

Encino Man is way better acted and produced than Sharknado. It was fine for its time, you're missing out.
Flag
I hope Wayans doesn't push out Lamorne, as much as I like him on Happy Endings.
Flag
Oh no!!!!
I wonder what will happened on NCIS this season? Anyway I'm a bit sad about Cote's departure. I like her character and the duo with Tony even if their "relationship" is ambiguous and something should have been done before!!!
I'll miss you.
Flag
Whoooo!!!
I was actually thinking about Summer Glau lately... What she's doing lately and when next see her again after The Cape series. And maybe she would make great actress to The CW team being in Arrow or her own series.

OMG!!!
It's something I can tell the future pretty good here...
Because when I was watching Arrow's season 1... All I was thinking is the The Cape series and maybe Summer Glau would make great actress being apart of Arrow on major or guest-starring appearances...

Well, I guess dreams and futures can come true at times...
Here we're Summer Glau is now apart of Arrow as major like I thought...

And

You people think Summer Glau is a curse being cast into a tv series and they end up being cancelled? Even when she's guest starring in small roles into Tv Series...

You ever think it's the writers and producers of the show... Actually causing the show to increase to end of cancelled...
It usually near the cast members starring into the tv series, causing their show to end up being cancelled...
Flag
You make a valid point but take a joke. I like Summer too but
- the cape
-Terminator
-Alpha
-Dolhouse
- 4400 ok 2 seasons
-Even Hawaii end of season 3 one episode then we learn Hawaii is moving to a death spot
-Firefly
-the unit 2nd season and done

But we say the same thing about Nathan Dillon, Alex o'loughlin
Flag
Well it must a selective curse :

Big Bang Theory
CSI
Cold Case
Grey's Anatomy
Angel
Flag
Those shows are not her major series being main casted.... She guest-star on them into small roles appearances.

And since Arrow didn't have Summer Glau during the Season 1 and she is now joined to the main cast...
Well, she only have 13 episodes of the show... It won't feel like Summer Glau show to, until she progress into her character a along side with them...
Flag
She also wasn't a main cast member on :
Alphas
Dollhouse
The 4400
Hawaii Five-0
The Unit

But they still included as being "curse", but if you want to ignore anything that does fit that leaves :
The Cape - the scripts sucked and David Lyons, the shows lead, has all the charisma of a dead goldfish
Firefly - Interference by execs and shifting time slots
Terminator - The writers ran out of ideas very quickly, the 2nd season was a mess.

Flag
to be honest i wouldnt have minded swapping the second set of shows being cancelled and keeping the first set!
Flag
Yeah, I hear people saying the exacting same thing about Matthew Perry being a curse appearing into tv series after Friends...

But it's not actually him causing the show to close being cancelled... It's the writers and producers of the show increasing it...

And

Joking is one thing when things are funny comes to appear... But putting joking around serious matters by being serious... It's not really joking around or making a joke at all...

I don't find this being a joke matter... Saying Summer Glau is great... But everytime she appears in a show they end up being cancelled...
How is that a joke matter?
Flag
Hmmm....
It would be something see Television between Sitcoms and Dramas cancelling after 1 or 2 seasons... Because of the cast members ruin the show to dead...
And then Television will lost a lot of money and led to go out of business marketing...

It's actually the writers and producers's faults of the tv series... It's not really never the cast members and guest-starring appearances of the show...
Flag
Aaaaaaaand it's canceled...
Flag
If i remember end of season Leroy is on a "secret" mission shooting on a guy protected by FBI. I guess Gibbs will be back for Ziva "departure" which should not be too far in as Cote seems to really wants out. Then we ll need time to adjust to new character or they might just bring back a previously seen character Coast Guard lead female, or one agent from the team which is still alive from the serial killer or one from red team.
Anyhow I ll miss Ziva and Cote and wish her to find good series or movie that i ll watch
Flag
I was never a huge Ziva or Tiva fan (though I liked the character and the dynamic enough to root for it a little) but I rather hope that they send off Cote with a wild, passionate fling beween the two before she goes. Also, I've heard this Summer chick is a show-killer so I'm really hoping that Arrow doesn't follow the crowd because it's one show that really needs to be seen to the end (considering the creators already explained that they knew exactly how the show would end when it did) so I hope we're not "treated" to an abrupt end. Maybe she'll get the arrow before the show gets the axe.
Flag
Cote leaving NCIS is definitely a bigger story. Not only was it a well kept secret but it will have a major change on the show. No more Tiva.
Flag
I am sadden over Cote's departure mostly because her character Ziva was Jewish and was tough and not the same old stereotypical Jewish female like Fran Dreschner.
Flag
Too bad... looks like season 2 of Arrow is going to be it's last... ;-)

Well let's hope it ain't so. I always liked Summer whereever she appeared and she deserves to be in something that doesn't get a premature axe.
Flag
Sad news and sadder ones. Good bye Arrow, ok Summer is not bad but her arrival on series is a goodbye kiss.
Cote leaving NCIS is tough. I agree that the Tony/Ziva got flat, they should have been together for good or worst way before.
Now they have to taker her out with a bang.
Flag
Sean Astin... "The Goonies"!? LOL. I mean, yeah, it's very accurate, but the man did TONS of other films afterward that may deserves to be mention before.

Love "The Goonies", by the way... just saying.
Flag
Don't get me wrong, I love Summer Glau but her presence always gives the stench of cancellation.
Flag
I came here to say this.
Flag
Oh no. Now Summer's giving 'Arrow' the kiss of death? :o Say it ain't so.
Flag
Soo, the hot evil boss legs didn't belong to Moira...?
Flag
Sad to hear about Cote leaving NCIS but I think they setup her storyline so that her character has run it's course. Too bad they can't bring Sasha Alexander back. Caitlin was irreplaceable and it was a miracle that they created Ziva and it worked somehow.
Flag
I agree, her story has turned flat and boring. But then so has everyone elses. imho.
After this news, i'm actually looking foreward to how they replace her. And I hope that new character will bring a new dynamic into the team. Not that i didn't like the toni-ziva squabbels, but after 8 seasons that did get sort of repetitive.
Flag
It presents the opportunity to bring in a probie that not only Gibbs and Dinozzo can browbeat, but perhaps McGee as well. It could be an interesting development. I doubt the show will go past Season 12 at this point, but wouldn't it be interesting if Ziva's replacement were Thomas Magnum's daughter?
Flag
Well Arrow it was nice while it lasted.
Flag
Hopefully this is the role that proves there's not really a Curse of Summer. Hopefully. She's a great actress, and I've enjoyed every show she's been on. That also means I've been heartbroken whenever said shows were in turn canceled.

When I learned that Happy Endings was officially canceled, I immediately thought of Coach returning to New Girl. I just wonder if the roommates will somehow add a fifth or if the show will be an AA Highlander in the same vein as TWD--which is to say that in the end, there can be only one?
Flag
Arrow is about to be canceled.
Flag
Summer Glau has become the kiss of death for series, hope arrow dosn't get added to that list
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members