Two and a Half Men

Damn You, Eggs Benedict

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on CBS

• Alan tries to conquer his lack of success with Women by dating two at once. Meanwhile, Charlie takes up an interest in Cooking, and Jake finally gets his hands on some Alcohol!

This episode is filled with lots of gags. The majority of the gags are exploited metaphorically, which is what Two and a Half Men does best.

The storyline is a fun idea, but I get aggitated every time I watch an episode where Alan is sexually active, whilst Charlie takes an unusual break.

Charlie's cooking storyline in this episode is probably the least interesting I've ever seen him involved with, but his amusing humour in this episode makes up for that.

Jake's involvement is alot better in this episode, but once again his humour comes from his stupidity, and Charlie constantly pitying him.

Jake's character was amusing whilst drunk, I feel like his character was more interesting, and the writers need to find some more interesting storylines for him.

Charlie plays the veteran for both Alan and Jake throughout the episode, just showing his knowledge of being drunk and in relationships.

Overall, this episode is extremely humerous, at the expenses of Jake and Alan. The storyline was good, the gags were fantastic, and as I said in the classification, this episode is exactly why I watch this series.