Two and a Half Men

Damn You, Eggs Benedict

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on CBS

• Great episode and funny for the most part but it's not the best Season 6 episode that I have ever seen

I thought that this was a great episode of "Two and a Half Men". It wasn't the best Season 6 episode that I have ever seen and it could have been better. Still, the episode was enjoyable and isn't bad at all. The thing that brought down my score was the middle part was a little weak and became a little boring. Charlie attempting to cook was the best part of this episode. It's just too bad that it was only in the first half of this episode. Jake wanting to sample beer and then getting drunk was hilarious though. Alan also wanting to date two women at the same time is very funny. The fact that Alan was having sex with that beautiful and attractive girl and he couldn't lie about him dating two women at the same time was funny. Charlie's part in this episode was hilarious. Charlie's line "Damn You Eggs Benedict" (which is the title of this episode) was pretty funny. Charlie also saying "Scrambled eggs it is" was funny. Alan being tazed and shaking around made laugh so hard. It was also very funny when Charlie told drunken Jake to go on the trunk of this truck. Jake throwing up (which is NOT seen) is funny as well. However, I did feel like this episode had a very weak ending. Overall, this was great episode of "Two and a Half Men" but it could have been better (mainly the middle part and the ending). 8/10