Two and a Half Men

Dum Diddy Dum Diddy Doo

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2007 on CBS

• Well...let's see...

7.1
    I don't get why people have claimed the last two episodes "spoilers" it doesn't spol ANYTHING at all! Do you people know what spoilers are exactly!? Well getting off that topic I think I'm ready to bring up that the episodes are seeming to get older and older as we drift farther down the line of the series. Guaranteed that Two and a Half Men started out good, but now I think Chuck Lorre's (Two and a Half Men/The Big Bang Theory Creator) main show to write right now is The Big Bang Theory so I think he's tending to slowly kill off Two and a Half Men.
  • Charlie gets set up on a blind date

7.1
    All in all this episode was fairly decent. Alan offers Charlie the opportunity to go out with his girlfriend's friend, who happens to be a judge.

After much talk of ear lobes and their size in relation to the age of the woman, Charlie eventually acquiesces and what follows if a fairly disastrous date. However Charlie does decide he really likes Linda (the Judge) and so a longer term storyline and character looks like it will emerge from this episode for this series.

Jake is not in this episode except for a series of annoying telephone calls every now and then, and that probably made this episode one of the more decent ones. I'm not the biggest fan of Jake and so for me the less is perhaps the better.

Overall good episode. Some laughs. We'll see were the storyline with Linda goes.
  • One of the best episodes and an instant classic SPOILERS

This episode is about Charlie being set up on a date with a judge by Alan. This is the perfect premise for the show and this episode has great comedy moments.

The episode was funny from beginning to end with some great moments. The Jake bits were a slightly stupid and a silly way of trying to tell the audience he's "grown up". And trying to convince us that he actually knows a girl with his character is insane. That was very out of character. The ending of his phone calls is pure genius.

Alan, who I usually don't like, was quite good in this one, especially around the middle. The role reversal in this episode was done perfectly with Charlie being the bumbling person and Alan being the one who knows what he's doing.

It was slightly out of character though, that Charlie Harper doesn't know how to talk to women.

The ending was fantastic and it will be incredibly interesting to see what is going to happen with Linda.