Two and a Half Men

Fish in a Drawer

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 05, 2008 on CBS

• A CSI parody!!

I tell you, I was in stiches when I watched this episode. It was funny and well-written. It reminds me of dark comedies such as "The Cable Guy" and "The War of the Rose." One worry I do have is if this episode was too good. To me, this should've been a season finale. But oh well, let me state my points. I loved the whole story being a CSI spoof. Also, the cameo with George Eads was great. Other reviewers mentioned that it would've been great that Grissom and the "real" Catherine Willows were in the episode, but that didn't hurt the story at all. They actually had a "Katherine" look-a-like with revealing cleavage and a muscle-bound criminologist. The scene with Charlie being investigated as a suspect was hilarious. I like the line that he asked "Katherine" about her blouse being standard uniform. I also like the scene when Berta was being interogated as well. And finally, the scene with Teddy dead on the bed with his pants down and lipstick in that "uncompromising area" was funny as well. The ending was also a great twist. Who would've thought that Teddy and his Courtney were actually scam artists after Evelyn's money? The only thing I didn't like was the showing of Jake's internal anatomy. But other than that, it was a great episode.