Two and a Half Men Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Revival of a Series?

sadness

[1]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 1

I thought it was over.

But I kept watching two and a half men and stared the abyss in its eyes.

and "not in my mouth" premiered.

Jake attempting to hit on the "whore from the 7th floor" was entertaining.

And the best in the end "he had the best 30 minutes of his life"

Could Jake possibly take on Charlies former role?

I will tune in next week to find out.

On a more nauseous note,

Too much vomit in this episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mksystem74

[2]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 11

I always thought this show could go on and be good without Charlie... but then This week's episode (Not in My Mouth!) happened. What a complete pathetic attempt to get a laugh with the overlyridiculoususe ofvomiting. I've never been a fan of toilet humor and the cheap laugh it's suppose to garner. I was annoyed when they changed Jake's character as much as they did and when they didn't even use him at all, but this week's episode made me realize if they're going to sink that low because they don't haveanythingfunny to actually write... just cancel it now. Absolutely pathetic.

OdumC

[3]Feb 27, 2012
    • level: 8
    I stopped watching after the episode where walden gets into a food fight in a restaurant with a child, just watched again tonight hoping they got some kind of balance finally and this was actually worse than before... I just had to check the forums and pray people weren't praising this garbage.. glad to see all aren't.

and 18 episodes in and they're STILL talking about his penis? Seriously?

quintex96

[4]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 9
    I'm let down as well, I don't mind the stuff with Jake so much, considering that he scored a threesome last season, it dosen't seem OOC for him to do something like that, but Walden just dosen't fit into the show very well at all, he's too offbeat and asinine even by this show's standards and most of Kutcher's interactions with other characters feel very "alien"(by which I mean akward). I hope last episode's low ratings will knock some sense into Lorre that there is no TAAHM without Sheen, so he should either bring back Charlie next season or just let the show die rather then continuing down the road it's currently on.

OdumC

[5]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 8
    Lorre's too invested in "being right" he'd pay out of pocket if he could to keep this going just to say it could go on without Sheen.

I just hope everyone on TBBT kisses his butt appropriately so he doesn't torpedo that show too, it's my favorite.

that70sshow2000

[6]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 15
    This show is horrible now. If this shows gets a 10th season it'll be the most undeserving of any show.

How many times are they going to reuse the Alan has to move out and then go back to the status quo storyline? We all know he's never moving out cuz then the show would suck more than it already does.

And Alan has a left ballSACK? what kind of freak is he?